Samsung S7 And Nougat Works fine For Me
641 4 2017-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bintryin
lvl.3
Flight distance : 164406 ft
Australia

Hi all I couldn't stand it any longer I had to Update my Samsung S7 to the new Nougat v7 .
Well I like it!! no problems at all, love the look no battery drain here  . also no DJI go4 App crash. did 2 flights not one problem so far . I  don't have any virus software running in the background also phone is in  d-bug mode.
I use the bottom USB to connect the phone . I posted this also on Mavic Pilots
Cheers
2017-3-21
Use props
cristianc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1008143 ft
Australia

Awesome! that's great to hear. I am waiting for a bit more feedback before upgrading to Nougat.
2017-3-21
Use props
TroutboyNZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1726486 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I'm also on the S7 and Nougat and no issies at all with 7 hours flight time, but my phone is quite clean, no social media crap on it, always fly in flight mode, screen maximum brightness. Never had one disconnct even at 5km recently. I do also close all other apps in the background prior to flying. I can't help but think most of the issues are caused by people whose phones are loaded to the max with apps, notifications, scanning continually etc. The S7 is fantatsic on the Mavic.
2017-3-21
Use props
Bintryin
lvl.3
Australia

TroutboyNZ Posted at 2017-3-21 19:28
I'm also on the S7 and Nougat and no issies at all with 7 hours flight time, but my phone is quite clean, no social media crap on it, always fly in flight mode, screen maximum brightness. Never had one disconnct even at 5km recently. I do also close all other apps in the background prior to flying. I can't help but think most of the issues are caused by people whose phones are loaded to the max with apps, notifications, scanning continually etc. The S7 is fantatsic on the Mavic.

I agree I think some Apps my be the problem
2017-3-21
Use props
Bintryin
lvl.3
Australia

Amazing not much response from people when something works LOL
2017-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now