Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Zenmuse x3 Broken worth sending to DJI for repair or should I bu...
2038 2 2017-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans18258db8
New

United States

So the Inspire 1 crashed and I had it repaired locally, all but my Zenmuse x3....that bit the dust and no loger works. Local repair shop said to send it to DJI but i'm wornder if its worth the wait and money or should I just go ahead and buy a new one? I asked the DJI for an estimate but they would only go as far as telling me it would take 10 to 15 days with no price point. Anyone out there have any experience with them and the camera repair? Worth it or not?
2017-3-22
Use props
Daroga
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

Take a look at the DJI Repair Service Pricing page -> Click here to view the page. Select Inspire 1 and Inspire 1 as the Model and look at the gimbal section and evaluate the possible cost based on what's broken. Add the service fee.

Then compare that cost to what out there on DJI Store, eBay or other available sources.

If additional funds are available, it might also be an opportunity to upgrade to the X5 or X5R.....
2017-3-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry to hear about your crash. Normally, the turnaround time is about 2 weeks after been received at the facility.
I'd suggest you to send it in for further diagnosis and repair.
2017-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules