Finally Movement on Mavic Repairs out of Cali?
740 16 2017-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
InThisLifeOrThe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4856 ft
United States

Just wanted to see if anyone else's Mavics were making progress today? I have received two e-mails of the replacement/repair being completed this morning! I sent mine in on the third week of February and seem to finally be getting my replacement! Now It's a matter of deciding whether to keep the P4P or the Mavic.
2017-3-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry for the delay in repair process, glad to hear you will get it back to fly soon, hope you enjoy it!
2017-3-23
Use props
Range30
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11281079 ft
United States

InThisLifeOrThe, keep this forum up to date on your Mavic Repair to the day it arrives. It would give us DJI consumers an idea of the repair turn around.
2017-3-24
Use props
InThisLifeOrThe
lvl.2
United States

Range30 Posted at 2017-3-24 00:09
InThisLifeOrThe, keep this forum up to date on your Mavic Repair to the day it arrives. It would give us DJI consumers an idea of the repair turn around.

Mine was shipped this morning and will be receiving it on Monday. I sent it in February 24th. well they received it February 24th.
2017-3-24
Use props
jeebs-9
lvl.4
Flight distance : 174262 ft
United States

I'd love to know where mine is. But I think anyone at DJI is tried of my PM's.
2017-3-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

InThisLifeOrThe Posted at 2017-3-24 12:01
Mine was shipped this morning and will be receiving it on Monday. I sent it in February 24th. well they received it February 24th.

Good job hope your back in the air soon.
2017-3-24
Use props
ProQuad
lvl.4
Flight distance : 20296870 ft
  • >>>
United States

InThisLifeOrThe and @ Range30,

Here is a post I did on my P4 a while back and overall it did go fast.  Everytime there was an update, I would edit my post.

http://forum.dji.com/thread-71795-1-1.html

I have a camera issue on my Mavic and I sent it in on 3-17-17 and UPS delivered it to them on 3-22-17.  
When I go to "check the status" it still says that I need to ship it to them, BUT, I also know that they are backlogged and it could take them about a week to get it to the correct department and start checking it in and repairing it.

Just be patient, they will get to it, and I know, it sucks that you don't have it and want to fly.  I expect mine to be out about 20 to 30 days total.  Time will tell.
2017-3-24
Use props
InThisLifeOrThe
lvl.2
United States

jeebs-9 Posted at 2017-3-24 12:43
I'd love to know where mine is. But I think anyone at DJI is tried of my PM's.

When did you send yours in?
2017-3-24
Use props
InThisLifeOrThe
lvl.2
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-3-24 12:47
Good job hope your back in the air soon.

As do I. I am actually selling it when I get back. I ended up getting the P4P but it had a Manufacturer defect so now I am waiting again haha. Not liking my experiences so far hopefully the next will be better. Three strikes and they are out haha.
2017-3-24
Use props
InThisLifeOrThe
lvl.2
United States

ProQuad Posted at 2017-3-24 13:56

Here is a post I did on my P4 a while back and overall it did go fast.  Everytime there was an update, I would edit my post.

Yeah, like I said mine was sent in at the end of February. So I am just now going to receive it on Monday. Over a month turn around time. I wish you luck and a better turn around time.
2017-3-24
Use props
UrfcuCwGbl9G
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6519 ft
United States

I also sent my unit in at the end of February, and UPS confirmed delivery on the 3rd of March. At the start of this week I got an email saying that the repair was complete and they would be shipping it out soon. This morning I got word that it had been shipped via UPS and a tracking number was now visible. As of now, that tracking number doesn't link to anything, but I am hopeful that I will have my replacement sometime next week. So probably just under a month of turn around time, which I guess isn't terribly in the grand scheme of things, but just like the initial release, time isn't the issue, it's a lack of transparency.
2017-3-24
Use props
InThisLifeOrThe
lvl.2
United States

UrfcuCwGbl9G Posted at 2017-3-24 14:54
I also sent my unit in at the end of February, and UPS confirmed delivery on the 3rd of March. At the start of this week I got an email saying that the repair was complete and they would be shipping it out soon. This morning I got word that it had been shipped via UPS and a tracking number was now visible. As of now, that tracking number doesn't link to anything, but I am hopeful that I will have my replacement sometime next week. So probably just under a month of turn around time, which I guess isn't terribly in the grand scheme of things, but just like the initial release, time isn't the issue, it's a lack of transparency.

Ya next Tuesday or Wednesday sounds about right if they upgraded it to two-day air through UPS. They need to work on the customer service as well as supply. I am really hoping I don't have this problem with the P4P I sent in.
2017-3-24
Use props
Range30
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11281079 ft
United States

ProQuad Posted at 2017-3-24 13:56

Thank you ProQuad for that information
2017-3-24
Use props
jeebs-9
lvl.4
United States

InThisLifeOrThe Posted at 2017-3-24 14:40
When did you send yours in?

My timeline
Feb28 Sent out

Delivered on March 7

Checked in on March 13

March 20 they sent email saying I’m sorry message with a courtesy of 2 day shipping

March 21 I had to go to DJI-Ken to ask for status. He told me it was in flight analysis.

Not even going to go into details about the DJI-Ken “My bad moment” I Forgive him and moving on. Don't ask LOL

March 22 Get email that my factory Warranty won’t cover damages. Because the drone crashed. 

March 23 DJI-Ken says it might be another week or 2 weeks before it gets back to me. 

Today I let it breath. I'm sure they are tired of me lol.

2017-3-24
Use props
InThisLifeOrThe
lvl.2
United States

jeebs-9 Posted at 2017-3-24 18:37
My timeline
Feb28 Sent out

Good Luck man.... That's crazy! No DJI care refresh? or was trying to fight for manufacturer defect?
2017-3-24
Use props
jeebs-9
lvl.4
United States

InThisLifeOrThe Posted at 2017-3-24 19:10
Good Luck man.... That's crazy! No DJI care refresh? or was trying to fight for manufacturer defect?

At first I was trying to go through the warranty. Because I change the props. And one snapped off mid flight. And the drone crashed and smashed the gimbal. I blame it on faulty prop. They said it was because of a crash I had. So instead of fighting it. I told them to just use my first Refresh care. I want to fight. But I just can't wasting this much time fighting. I just want my drone back at this point. At this point I'm going to buy another one and sell this one when it gets back. For $1000 just to be sitting on a shelf in a warehouse doesn't benefit me. I do feel like I could win this argument. Because it wasn't my fault for the prop to snap off and the drone cash. I even ask to send the $79 now. So there is no delay in the process. But they can't take the money from me yet. Even though we all know what I'm going to pay for my first dji refresh care lol.
2017-3-24
Use props
InThisLifeOrThe
lvl.2
United States

jeebs-9 Posted at 2017-3-24 19:49
At first I was trying to go through the warranty. Because I change the props. And one snapped off mid flight. And the drone crashed and smashed the gimbal. I blame it on faulty prop. They said it was because of a crash I had. So instead of fighting it. I told them to just use my first Refresh care. I want to fight. But I just can't wasting this much time fighting. I just want my drone back at this point. At this point I'm going to buy another one and sell this one when it gets back. For $1000 just to be sitting on a shelf in a warehouse doesn't benefit me. I do feel like I could win this argument. Because it wasn't my fault for the prop to snap off and the drone cash. I even ask to send the $79 now. So there is no delay in the process. But they can't take the money from me yet. Even though we all know what I'm going to pay for my first dji refresh care lol.

Yea you'd think they would be in a hurry to take your money. I guess not that big of a hurry. They have hundreds of other drones to worry about haha.  Hopefully you won't be waiting much longer.
2017-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules