Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Drone lost by UPS
1338 16 2017-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans95f17277
lvl.1
Flight distance : 863268 ft
United States

I realize that DJI has a reputation for lackluster customer service; but it seems that my experience has been exceptionally terrible! 2.5 Months after receiving a non-functional Mavic Pro and I still don't have a replacement.

I'll try and make this brief:

1. January 11th - Received Mavic Pro on January however the gimbal was non-functional.
2. Jan 12th - sent drone via UPS for a replacement. It was received by DJI on the 18th of Jan.
3. February 4th - After LOTS and back an forth, and multiple instances of promised call backs that never happened; a replacment drone was sent to the local UPS store.
4. February 16th:
- Went to pick up the drone from my local UPS store but the package could not be found by the staff.
- UPS opened a case to attempt to locate the package.
5. March 22nd (today)
- After making 27 calls over the course of the past 2.5 months I still don't have a drone.
- It has been 5 weeks since the UPS claim was opened and still NOTHING!
- DJI's is blaming UPS for the extreme delay, refusing to send a replacment drone until UPS has reimburse them. This continues to be DJI's response despite overwhelming documentation that UPS is at fault.

This whole experience has been UNBELIEVABLY painful and time consuming.

Has anyone else delt with similar customer service? Is there anything you can recommend I do to get DJI to push this case along?

Thanks in advance!
2017-3-22
Use props
RobSinfield
lvl.4
Flight distance : 187493 ft
Canada

Contact your credit card company and explain the situation and provide them with all the evidence you have.  They will likely give DJI a brief period to make things right and reverse the charges if they don't.  As a consumer you have a lot of protections when you purchase with a credit card.
2017-3-22
Use props
DECinHSV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14255190 ft
  • >>>
United States

good luck . . . I sincerely hope it works out.  I'm betting it will ONLY if you get help outside of DJIs standard service contacts . . . I wonder if its time to get the BBB or a Federal Agency to look into the products and satisfaction of service?
2017-3-22
Use props
adroxx
lvl.1
Singapore

My experience has been horrible. Can read my thread to find out how painful it was
2017-3-22
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Could you please provide any case or ticket numbers regarding your correspondence with Support so I can look into this?
2017-3-22
Use props
Slow Down
Second Officer
Flight distance : 163599 ft
Hong Kong

I think you should contact UPS instead of DJI? seems like UPS is the crime culprit
2017-3-22
Use props
fans95f17277
lvl.1
United States

RobSinfield Posted at 2017-3-22 11:59
Contact your credit card company and explain the situation and provide them with all the evidence you have.  They will likely give DJI a brief period to make things right and reverse the charges if they don't.  As a consumer you have a lot of protections when you purchase with a credit card.

Thanks for the advice - I will contact my credit card company and see what they recommend.
2017-3-23
Use props
fans95f17277
lvl.1
United States

Slow Down Posted at 2017-3-22 18:55
I think you should contact UPS instead of DJI? seems like UPS is the crime culprit

I've already contacted UPS a half dozen times - they say the delay is due to DJI taking weeks to respond to the case.
2017-3-23
Use props
fans95f17277
lvl.1
United States

adroxx Posted at 2017-3-22 16:31
My experience has been horrible. Can read my thread to find out how painful it was

Sounds like we both have had similar issues with HORRENDOUS communication from DJI and complete disregard for their customers!
2017-3-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans95f17277 Posted at 2017-3-23 07:23
I've already contacted UPS a half dozen times - they say the delay is due to DJI taking weeks to respond to the case.

We contacted you and explained the process, we are waiting for UPS to approve the claim recently, hope we could get it resolved soon, sorry for the trouble you're experiencing.
2017-3-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

fans95f17277 Posted at 2017-3-23 07:30
Sounds like we both have had similar issues with HORRENDOUS communication from DJI and complete disregard for their customers!

Think you got your answer there from Natalia hopefully it will be sorted soon.
2017-3-28
Use props
Range30
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11281079 ft
United States

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2017-3-31
Use props
fans95f17277
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-23 18:38
We contacted you and explained the process, we are waiting for UPS to approve the claim recently, hope we could get it resolved soon, sorry for the trouble you're experiencing.

STILL NO UPDATES AS TO WHEN I WILL GET THE DRONE. DJI IS STILL BLAMING UPS!

This is absolutely ridiculous! I cannot get anyone at DJI to respond to me - I've been told countless times that I will be receiving a call back but DJI never does!

If I don't receive a response from DJI in the next 24 hours I will be contacting my credit card company and issuing a claim against DJI.

THIS HAS BEEN THE WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD WITH A COMPANY. I HAVE SHARED MY EXPERIENCE WITH MANY PEOPLE AND DJI HAS LOST SALES AS A RESULT.

DISGUSTING!
2017-4-4
Use props
fans95f17277
lvl.1
United States

Range30 Posted at 2017-3-31 23:56
Start contacting DJI CEO and his executives. (Please read all my post in this forum to get a better understanding of why)

Stay tune to my next thread post.

Still nothing from DJI on my case either - this is absolutely unbelievable!

Please let me know if you find any way to get DJI to actually do something about your case.
2017-4-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans95f17277 Posted at 2017-4-4 09:46
STILL NO UPDATES AS TO WHEN I WILL GET THE DRONE. DJI IS STILL BLAMING UPS!

This is absolutely ridiculous! I cannot get anyone at DJI to respond to me - I've been told countless times that I will be receiving a call back but DJI never does!

We feel deeply sorry for the trouble and keep following up your case recently.
I've informed the local designated department again to push it and contact you with any update, truly appreciate your patience and understanding.
2017-4-4
Use props
Range30
Second Officer
United States

I know what you mean! I'm not going to wait 2 months though. If DJI doesn't resolve my issue, I'll request a refund and wait for the Mavic Pro at BEST BUY or Amazon.
2017-4-12
Use props
Range30
Second Officer
United States

Range30 Posted at 2017-3-31 23:56
**** The posts are shielded ****

Why is this Shielded? Is free speech illegal in other countries besides the US?
2017-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules