Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Looking for Stock on TB50 Battery
1124 20 2017-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RichfromHowellN
Captain
Flight distance : 508255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Does anyone know of a US Reseller that has TB50 Batteries in Stock right now for the Inspire 2?
2017-3-22
Use props
Cougar1
First Officer
Flight distance : 924393 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I ordered TB 50's today from DJI on line and they where shipped same day from Atlanta GA.
2017-3-22
Use props
RichfromHowellN
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Cougar1 Posted at 2017-3-22 16:20
I ordered TB 50's today from DJI on line and they where shipped same day from Atlanta GA.

I was hoping to find a reseller in the USA with stock.  I don't have much luck in purchasing products directly with DJI.  Thank you for the heads up though.
2017-3-23
Use props
RichfromHowellN
Captain
  • >>>
United States

I've been speaking with GO Professional Cases and they are coming out with a hard case to transport T50 batteries shortly.  It should be available in the next 2 weeks.
2017-3-23
Use props
Natureshooter
lvl.1
United States

I have no luck ordering from DJI either.  I ordered from Sky Boss Drones.  Don't ever use those guys.  I emailed before I ordered to double check they had them in stock and quickly got a reply that said yes, so I ordered them with 2 day shipping for a project.  Well.....they didn't have in stock and after days of haggling with them, they finally admitted this and so I had to call Chase to get my money back.  I ordered 2 more batteries from B&H and will just wait until they come in.  It is a shame batteries are so hard to find.
2017-3-23
Use props
RichfromHowellN
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Natureshooter Posted at 2017-3-23 08:31
I have no luck ordering from DJI either.  I ordered from Sky Boss Drones.  Don't ever use those guys.  I emailed before I ordered to double check they had them in stock and quickly got a reply that said yes, so I ordered them with 2 day shipping for a project.  Well.....they didn't have in stock and after days of haggling with them, they finally admitted this and so I had to call Chase to get my money back.  I ordered 2 more batteries from B&H and will just wait until they come in.  It is a shame batteries are so hard to find.

Yup ... it is unfortunate.  I'm on the B&H inventory alert as well.  They are pretty reliable.
2017-3-23
Use props
Nik6
lvl.3
Flight distance : 806096 ft
United States

I bought from skybossdrones.com a couple weeks ago. Quick shipping and it looks like they still have them available.

Nik
2017-3-23
Use props
RichfromHowellN
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Nik6 Posted at 2017-3-23 20:59
I bought from skybossdrones.com a couple weeks ago. Quick shipping and it looks like they still have them available.

Nik

Thanks for the heads up on skybossdrones.com.  I just checked on their website and they are sold out.
2017-3-24
Use props
Nik6
lvl.3
Flight distance : 806096 ft
United States

Bummer, sorry about that. Ill let you know if I see any somewhere else.

Nik
2017-3-24
Use props
RichfromHowellN
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Nik6 Posted at 2017-3-24 03:38
Bummer, sorry about that. Ill let you know if I see any somewhere else.

Nik

Thanks Nik!  I certainly appreciate that!
2017-3-24
Use props
RichfromHowellN
Captain
  • >>>
United States

I can't believe it is this hard to get additional TB50 batteries here in the states
2017-3-26
Use props
RichfromHowellN
Captain
  • >>>
United States

It appears Dronesmadeeasy.com has stock on TB50 batteries but their shipping charges are incredibly high.
2017-3-28
Use props
RichfromHowellN
Captain
  • >>>
United States

RichfromHowellN Posted at 2017-3-28 03:44
It appears Dronesmadeeasy.com has stock on TB50 batteries but their shipping charges are incredibly high.

Okay ... my bad.   I spoke with dronemadeeasy.com and not only do they have stock but you don't have to pay shipping as long as your purchase is over $100.  They are having troubles with their website so what you have to do is check off that it is an in store pickup.  In the comments in you indicate you want it to be shipped to you and you were told this was the only way to get around being improperly charged for shipping.  I ordered mine today and they still have a few left (if anyone is interested).  {:4_181:}
2017-3-28
Use props
RichfromHowellN
Captain
  • >>>
United States

RichfromHowellN Posted at 2017-3-28 09:44
Okay ... my bad.   I spoke with dronemadeeasy.com and not only do they have stock but you don't have to pay shipping as long as your purchase is over $100.  They are having troubles with their website so what you have to do is check off that it is an in store pickup.  In the comments in you indicate you want it to be shipped to you and you were told this was the only way to get around being improperly charged for shipping.  I ordered mine today and they still have a few left (if anyone is interested).

My batteries shipped yesterday and I should have them by Saturday.  So they definitely have inventory (at least for now).  Yeah!
2017-3-29
Use props
RichfromHowellN
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Those of you in the Northeastern part of the US - adorama.com just got stock of the TB50 Batteries!
2017-3-29
Use props
RichfromHowellN
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Tiger Direct has stock but limiting 1 battery per person.  Kind of ridiculous because who buys one?  Anyway just wanted to share this link as well.
2017-3-29
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Captain
Flight distance : 21621841 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

The DJI store is just stocking them up again presently. You still have to wait out a little though.
2017-3-29
Use props
jackwrangham
Second Officer
Flight distance : 917057 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

We have some spare TB50s coming in tomorrow if anyone is in need...
2017-3-29
Use props
RichfromHowellN
Captain
  • >>>
United States

jackwrangham Posted at 2017-3-29 23:59
We have some spare TB50s coming in tomorrow if anyone is in need...

Hello Jack ... sorry but could you post a link to your shop so people will know?  Thanks
2017-3-30
Use props
jackwrangham
Second Officer
Flight distance : 917057 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi, all the batteries have already gone! - High demand, sorry!

Anyway, we're https://droneaerialops.com - not a typical store, we are Enterprise dealers mainly business to business. But we do occasionally have excess stock.

We do currently have a few spare 120G CineSSDs...
2017-3-31
Use props
RichfromHowellN
Captain
  • >>>
United States

It appears that dronesmadeeasy.com, adorama.com and tigerdirect.com still has stock
2017-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules