Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Vision system callibration
1147 3 2017-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
daivatam
lvl.3
Flight distance : 473389 ft
Romania

Could VPS  be calibrated on a 4k curved tv screen? or the curved feature will render the wrong calibration?
2017-3-23
Use props
Daroga
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

It likely can not. For calibration to succeed, the dot pattern in the DJI Assistant 2 must be displayed at a resolution of no more than 1600x900 and it does not support multi-monitor configurations. If you can reduce the display resolution I believe the curvature would not give you a reliable calibration.
2017-3-23
Use props
daivatam
lvl.3
Flight distance : 473389 ft
Romania

Thank you for reply! Then I will not risk it on curved tv. One thing that I do not understand it is the resolution...you say that the resolution to be max 1600x900...this mean that we need to select that resolution for the monitor? For the vast majority of monitors this will not be the native resolutions...and will result in slight blurriness of displayed graphics because on no 1/1 pixel mapping...
2017-3-23
Use props
Daroga
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

daivatam Posted at 2017-3-23 14:00
Thank you for reply! Then I will not risk it on curved tv. One thing that I do not understand it is the resolution...you say that the resolution to be max 1600x900...this mean that we need to select that resolution for the monitor? For the vast majority of monitors this will not be the native resolutions...and will result in slight blurriness of displayed graphics because on no 1/1 pixel mapping...

I hear ya!

I've got three 1920x1080 displays angled in portrait mode. DJI Assistant 2 will do everything EXCEPT visual sensor calibration. Learned the hard way that the Assistant 2 does not support multiple monitors, does not support display presentation in portrait orientation, and does not support a resolution greater than 1600x900......
2017-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules