375 4 2017-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
M Stuart K
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1267717 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have been curious about the designation on my avitar that states: "student pilot" for the Mavic posting even though I have Hobbiest" on my P4 posts.  Is there a way to merge the flight hours or does each apply individually.  I have been flying DJI drones since March of 2016 and honestly I think I am past the student pilot title.  
2017-3-23
Use props
DroneFlying
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

The titles don't have anything to do with flight time but with how often you log on, post, etc. And I just checked one of your P4 posts and it showed the same title ("Student Pilot") for you there that it does here.
2017-3-23
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

It's just a cosmetic label originating from the amount of points acquired from basic forum activity.
2017-3-23
Use props
M Stuart K
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DroneFlying Posted at 2017-3-23 16:01
The titles don't have anything to do with flight time but with how often you log on, post, etc. And I just checked one of your P4 posts and it showed the same title ("Student Pilot") for you there that it does here.

Maybe I confused it with my profile then: I think it states Hobbyist!  Thanks for clearing that up for me.  
2017-3-23
Use props
M Stuart K
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Joe Posted at 2017-3-23 16:13
It's just a cosmetic label originating from the amount of points acquired from basic forum activity.

Thanks for clearing that up.
2017-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules