Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
course lock/poi problems
860 10 2017-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
philsurfish
lvl.1
Australia

If theres anyone out there that can help me? As you can see from my profile im a beginer at the moment im trying to apply C/L and POI into my flights, watched tutorials over and over am i missing somthing i have the p3s control with the p1 and p2 switches gallaxey 4 device thank you.
2017-3-23
Use props
Salmonslayer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 100220 ft
Canada

Im new to and just post your problem, you'll get a response, lots of great guys and gals on here.
2017-3-23
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha phil,

What is the Android Operating System for your Galaxy 4?  It sounds like the DJI GO app is loading and you are just having a problem with the Multiple Flight Modes.  But, DJI GO v3.1.4 requires Android 4.1.2 or later so we need to look at that to.  (The older Galaxy Tabs are loosing the ability to run the newer DJI GO apps because the processors are too slow and there is less than 2 GB of RAM.  I should know, I have a Galaxy TABPro [it limps along though].  I also have a nVidia Shield K1 that cost $200US and will last for years with constant DJI updates.  So if you have to get a new tablet, it is a good consideration besides being the most popular tablet on this Forum.)

Are you able to enter Multiple Flight Modes with the left switch up and the right switch down (F mode)?  Does the panel of options show up on the Live View Screen?  You only mention Course Lock and POI, but do Home Lock and Waypoints show up and Follow Me?  When you try to enter F-Mode, are you 30 feet up in the air and 20 feet away (sideways)?

To help you, we are going to need some answers to these questions.  If you have solved the problem, let us know that also.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-3-24
Use props
philsurfish
lvl.1
Australia

Thanks for your reply yes my phone is a gallaxy 4 probably getting too old ! p mode  on switch 2 is ok but going to f mode dose not not bring up next screen for c/l and poi
2017-3-26
Use props
philsurfish
lvl.1
Australia

Another thing i wasn't 30 feet up but was 20 feet away. A mode was working  
2017-3-26
Use props
philsurfish
lvl.1
Australia

Another thing i wasn't 30 feet up but was 20 feet away. A mode was working Haven't tried for follow me way point   
2017-3-26
Use props
G_Sig
Captain
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

philsurfish Posted at 2017-3-26 02:03
Another thing i wasn't 30 feet up but was 20 feet away. A mode was working Haven't tried for follow me way point

Is enable multiple flight mode set in your app?
Screenshot_2017-03-26-10-53-09[1].png
2017-3-26
Use props
Peterx
Captain
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

The AC is in the air in P-Mode(S1 right side) . Switch down to F-Mode,and you will see a symbol like the RC. You tab on to this symbol and the menu will pop up with all functions.
Tab the POI and fly to the object of interest. Adjust the altitude of the AC and tab apply for the center of the circle. Then fly backward for the choosen distance to the object.
If the distance ok for you then tab apply and start the POI-flight. The menu changes to the CW-CCW and you can regulate the speed of circling around the object.
If you want to make a way point mission,then you have to fly this manually and record the important points. if this mission is saved,you can tab the <start mission> and the AC will fly it again.
The S2 (left side) is for relinking and resetting the WLAN and RC signal and for the RTH.
2017-3-26
Use props
philsurfish
lvl.1
Australia

Ok im going to go thru your instructions today and go for a flight
thanks
2017-3-26
Use props
philsurfish
lvl.1
Australia

all went well found tab under landing and RTH tabs so simple I'm kicking my self thanks for your help
2017-3-26
Use props
Peterx
Captain
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

No problem. This forum is for peoples,who exchange their experience with this P3S copter .
2017-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules