Just deleted my entire flightlog.
1660 16 2017-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Landbo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 502792 ft
Denmark

As page 1 says my highest flight is -212 meters, which is quite well done when the highest place I've ever flown from is 41 meter abowe Sea Level (My Mavic can dive -171 meters Below Sea Level and still bee alive) !!!   

Side two says so unfortunately that my highest flying is 242 meters, although I only allowed to fly 100 meters Above Ground Level and never violated that altitude.

Third page similar to page two.  

How will I ever be able to use one such flightlog as proof I have complied with the rules laid by the authorities ???  {:4_173:}

Regards Leif.

EDIT: Forgot and tell, I use Android 5.x on my tablet.
2017-3-23
Use props
Trent Mavic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1098924 ft
United Kingdom

Relax! Not like the authorities are gona come search you and ask for any sort of proof! Enjoy it!
2017-3-23
Use props
Landbo
lvl.4
Denmark

Trent Mavic Posted at 2017-3-23 23:23
Relax! Not like the authorities are gona come search you and ask for any sort of proof! Enjoy it!

Not everyone lives as the day today was the last alive.   

Regards Leif.
2017-3-24
Use props
Trent Mavic
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Landbo Posted at 2017-3-24 02:12
Not everyone lives as the day today was the last alive.   

Regards Leif.

I understand. But you aren't required to prove anything. Nobody is going to come up to you and start requesting proof that you've done anything wrong. Plus remember, that altitude data is above your takeoff point. So if you go takeoff at the bottom of a hill or similar and fly up the hill you can still be below 400ft. Now unless some authority wants to get some topographical chart with your flight logs and map every point on every flight which would never happen because that would be a complete waste of time. Unless of course you go flying across some international airport (even though there are usually NFZ) or fly around certain places Buckingham Palace/White House etc then you'll be in trouble. But the last thing they'll be interested in then is your height

I'm not one of those type of people that go on about life is short, enjoy it etc etc etc but honestly you don't know when it's your last day so certainly wouldn't worry about something so small
2017-3-24
Use props
Landbo
lvl.4
Denmark

Trent Mavic Posted at 2017-3-24 02:22
I understand. But you aren't required to prove anything. Nobody is going to come up to you and start requesting proof that you've done anything wrong. Plus remember, that altitude data is above your takeoff point. So if you go takeoff at the bottom of a hill or similar and fly up the hill you can still be below 400ft. Now unless some authority wants to get some topographical chart with your flight logs and map every point on every flight which would never happen because that would be a complete waste of time. Unless of course you go flying across some international airport (even though there are usually NFZ) or fly around certain places Buckingham Palace/White House etc then you'll be in trouble. But the last thing they'll be interested in then is your height

I'm not one of those type of people that go on about life is short, enjoy it etc etc etc but honestly you don't know when it's your last day so certainly wouldn't worry about something so small

Yes, it is you actually need to do if you are accused of something you have not done. And it does not look good if you view your electronic log on the tablet with a lot of flights where the nearly headline says you have exceeded the height multiple times you must fly. And I can say hello and tell you the 41 meters height I have mentioned, is nearly the highest point here for many kilometers. Denmark is a flat country here where I live.

There is no danger of I come and fly near the White House or the British Parliament, not even the Danish.  

Regards Leif.
2017-3-24
Use props
jreynolds5
lvl.3
Flight distance : 535341 ft
United States

if you look at your top altitude it will say what date it occured.  my top altitude says 13754.2 ft and thaat it happened on 2/24/17. So I scrolled down to my logs from that day and I had 3 flights that day, the highest being 213 ft. I am going to say the top values are off.....way off...lol It will be ok, I feel you are way over stressing about it. Here in the states we are supposed to maintain line of sight......and most of us don't.
2017-3-24
Use props
Trent Mavic
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Landbo Posted at 2017-3-24 03:47
Yes, it is you actually need to do if you are accused of something you have not done. And it does not look good if you view your electronic log on the tablet with a lot of flights where the nearly headline says you have exceeded the height multiple times you must fly. And I can say hello and tell you the 41 meters height I have mentioned, is nearly the highest point here for many kilometers. Denmark is a flat country here where I live.

There is no danger of I come and fly near the White House or the British Parliament, not even the Danish.  

Ok but nobody in real life is going to come up to you after watching you fly your drone and accuse you of going over 400ft just cause it looks high.

As jreynolds5 said, most people don't keep to the LoS and 400ft. I personally don't and that's a risk I take (That I can see is clearly minimal as long as you're sensible with regards to aircraft)

Look at it this way. With much higher consequences, how many people who have a driving licence knowingly exceed the speed limit be it by 1mph or 10mph? Consequences are much much higher in terms of damage/life/your licence/fines etc yet if you could truthfully find out, I bet you, 99.9% of people have done it, if not 100%
2017-3-24
Use props
Sarg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 330869 ft
United States

As long as you are considerate of other people. Don't fly in no fly zones. Talk about what a drone can do and what it can't. I let others see the display and it normally calms most people down.
2017-3-24
Use props
Flybee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2203983 ft
Sweden

Landbo Posted at 2017-3-24 03:47

Leif, i'm planning a trip to Denmark for June, are there any special considerations I must know of before "Updating my home point and taking off"?
2017-3-24
Use props
Landbo
lvl.4
Denmark

Trent Mavic Posted at 2017-3-24 05:36
Ok but nobody in real life is going to come up to you after watching you fly your drone and accuse you of going over 400ft just cause it looks high.

As jreynolds5 said, most people don't keep to the LoS and 400ft. I personally don't and that's a risk I take (That I can see is clearly minimal as long as you're sensible with regards to aircraft)

It's a little hard for me to discuss that problem with you, because I respect the rules applicable in Denmark and you write out loud you do not respect the rules applicable in your country !!!

Are not drone police, but I reckon someone like you's views to destroy our hobby in the long term.

Regards Leif.
2017-3-24
Use props
Landbo
lvl.4
Denmark

Sarg Posted at 2017-3-24 06:01
As long as you are considerate of other people. Don't fly in no fly zones. Talk about what a drone can do and what it can't. I let others see the display and it normally calms most people down.

Agree with your point of view Sarg. Unfortunately, not everyone can see my point of view even though I were flying several hundred meters from their homes.

Regards Leif.
2017-3-24
Use props
Landbo
lvl.4
Denmark

Flybee Posted at 2017-3-24 06:46
Leif, i'm planning a trip to Denmark for June, are there any special considerations I must know of before "Updating my home point and taking off"?

After the date 2017-07-01 apply new tougher rules where you bl. must have liability insurance on your drone against harm to other people/there things for 3/4 million Danish kroner. Furthermore, you as pilot have to bee registered by the Danish authorities on a website that does not exist today. Therefore, you should probably fly before the new rules come. Here's an address where you can write and ask exactly how rules are when you are not resident in this country: info@tbst.dk

But otherwise the rules before the new rules described on the website: http://www.trafikstyrelsen.dk/da/droneregler and cards with flight ban zones found here: http://zzz42drone.naviair.dk/

You should especially note that ALT flight within a city boundary are prohibited, even in parks and green areas/over lakes in the city. You must fly at least 150 meters outside a city limits and at least 150 meters from the roads on a standard card is marked with a number.

Hope I did not forget anything important, otherwise you have to ask.   

Regards Leif.
2017-3-24
Use props
Flybee
Second Officer
Sweden

Landbo Posted at 2017-3-24 10:11
After the date 2017-07-01 apply new tougher rules where you bl. must have liability insurance on your drone against harm to other people/there things for 3/4 million Danish kroner. Furthermore, you as pilot have to bee registered by the Danish authorities on a website that does not exist today. Therefore, you should probably fly before the new rules come. Here's an address where you can write and ask exactly how rules are when you are not resident in this country: info@tbst.dk

But otherwise the rules before the new rules described on the website: http://www.trafikstyrelsen.dk/da/droneregler and cards with flight ban zones found here: http://zzz42drone.naviair.dk/

Thank you very much Leif, seems like you are going same way as we did here a while ago. Glad that i'm going in June then. Is Copenhagen in or out of city limits?

Really appreciate that you took the time to collect this information.

Wish you a great weekend.
2017-3-24
Use props
Landbo
lvl.4
Denmark

Flybee Posted at 2017-3-24 10:43
Thank you very much Leif, seems like you are going same way as we did here a while ago. Glad that i'm going in June then. Is Copenhagen in or out of city limits?

Really appreciate that you took the time to collect this information.

You're welcome.

I live in the NW Jutland. But last time I was in Copenhagen, it was one of the smaller cities in east Denmark. And it is within the city limits.   

Good vacation, Leif.
2017-3-24
Use props
Flybee
Second Officer
Sweden

Landbo Posted at 2017-3-24 11:47
You're welcome.

I live in the NW Jutland. But last time I was in Copenhagen, it was one of the smaller cities in east Denmark. And it is within the city limits.   

aha, it's actually a work trip but thanks again, worked in Copenhagen for 1 1/2 year during end of 90:s oooh getting so old. Anyways really like it there. You have such a beatiful country.  
2017-3-24
Use props
Landbo
lvl.4
Denmark

Flybee Posted at 2017-3-24 13:05
aha, it's actually a work trip but thanks again, worked in Copenhagen for 1 1/2 year during end of 90:s oooh getting so old. Anyways really like it there. You have such a beatiful country.

Yes ok. Good trip anyway. Leif   
2017-3-24
Use props
Landbo
lvl.4
Denmark

Update.

After and have deleted all trips in the log, I flew four yoyo trips yesterday. Now, most data correct so far. However is top altitude now 0.0 meters, although that should be 99 meters because I flew up to the maximum height allowed in this country. Strange !!!

So far, my logs do not reveal things I havent done.   

Regards Leif.
2017-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules