Water Flight over Reservoir
575 5 2017-3-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneSmeg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 478461 ft
Taiwan

So I had some time to go put my quad in imminent danger and fly over the main reservoir for my area. Some nice scenery and footage was had. I continue my quest to learn the art of video editing. Apologies for the haze. Air quality is sometimes not so great at this time of the year.
da.jpg
2017-3-24
Use props
DroneSmeg
lvl.4
Taiwan

2017-3-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Good job, we are all trying to come to grips with post editing. Good luck..
2017-3-24
Use props
blackcrusader
Second Officer
Flight distance : 689774 ft
Taiwan

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-3-24 12:02
Good job, we are trying to come to grips with post editing. Good luck..

Yes I still have to get to grips with editing.
2017-3-24
Use props
DroneSmeg
lvl.4
Taiwan

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-3-24 12:02
Good job, we are all trying to come to grips with post editing. Good luck..

I just looked at your flight distance: 190652. That's some serious distance. You've been at this a while. I also notice you have Osmo mobile. I've been looking at it. Could you share any user experience? Cheers for the encouragement.
2017-3-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

DroneSmeg Posted at 2017-3-24 20:14
I just looked at your flight distance: 190652. That's some serious distance. You've been at this a while. I also notice you have Osmo mobile. I've been looking at it. Could you share any user experience? Cheers for the encouragement.

Hi DroneSmeg, I have an Osmo I recently bought an M1 which also fits on to Osmo handle basically turns Osmo into Osmo Mobile.
The Osmo itself is great you can purchase lots of add ons, bike mount helmet mount car mount and best of all Z axis, it takes a bit of work with camera settings and so on and battery time is short 30 minutes or there abouts, but some nice slow mo footage and of course 4 k.

Osmo mobile, this is a really great tool minimum set up great battery life more than 3 hours, also has great features like timelapse motion timelapse slow mo etc.
I use it mostly with an app called movie pro which you can purchase for about €6 $7, iand gives you the option of 4 k and some editing features it also has some accessories like tripod, you can't use it With Z axis if you buy mobile on its own, but for me you don't need it, it's a very simple gimbal camera to use and very handy to bring around with you, particularly if your filming with the Mavic and you want some ground shots or flybee's.
Would I recommend Osmo mobile yes it's the best handheld gimbal camera out there for the price.

Good luck
2017-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules