Assistant 2 software
2979 4 2017-3-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dmHatfield
New
United States

I have downloaded the DJI Assistant 2 software on my Windows laptop, but when I open the program I get a single round image asking me to plug in my Inspire drone. I have a Mavic Pro. Have I downloaded the wrong software?
2017-3-24
Use props
stereo3dguy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 339518 ft
  • >>>
United States

No, you're fine. Just plug in your Mavic and an icon of the Mavic will pop up in the upper left hand corner of the Assistant 2 window
2017-3-24
Use props
JimmyC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 65814 ft
United States

I thought the same thing. Connect your Mavic to the USB, start the DJI Assistant 2 program and then power up the Mavic. You should see in that round image the usb connect and the Mavic selection should show up in the left corner.
2017-3-24
Use props
dmHatfield
New
United States

Thanks. This my first drone and I'm probably over cautious.  
2017-3-24
Use props
Charles78
lvl.1
Flight distance : 277001 ft
United States

I just purchased the Inspire 2 and am trying to activate the License Key. I have downloaded the DJI Assistant 2 software on my Windows workstation. A window pops up asking to connect the aircraft. I have done so but only get the initial wind telling me how to connect the aircraft to the computer. I have tried rebooting, reinstalling the software, even contacting DJI online support Chat. I am still no closer to activation. Any suggestions?
2017-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules