What Happened to Gesture Mode with new app??
868 8 2017-3-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BigWaveDave
lvl.1
Flight distance : 115988 ft
United States

added cinematic mode and took away gesture mode???? what happened

2017-3-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Gesture mode has not been removed. Could you please provide a screenshot for better assistance?
2017-3-24
Use props
BigWaveDave
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-24 19:02
Gesture mode has not been removed. Could you please provide a screenshot for better assistance?

i just got back from work and looked at your post. when i went to take a screen shot it was all back...maybe a delay in the app or something... a few other things came back too...when i was missing the gesture the second page when you scroll over only had three instead of the six and six it has now. either way its back but maybe something other people have experienced i dont know...thanks for your assistance.
2017-3-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

BigWaveDave Posted at 2017-3-25 16:01
i just got back from work and looked at your post. when i went to take a screen shot it was all back...maybe a delay in the app or something... a few other things came back too...when i was missing the gesture the second page when you scroll over only had three instead of the six and six it has now. either way its back but maybe something other people have experienced i dont know...thanks for your assistance.

No problem. If you have any further query, please feel free to let me know.
2017-3-26
Use props
BigWaveDave
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-26 18:52
No problem. If you have any further query, please feel free to let me know.

today i had a weird thing happen the Op Avoidance was coming on mid flight with nothing around...It happened about 10 times b4 i switched it to sport to land...after landing i took off the extended landing arms thinking those were making it trip out...it went off another 3-4 times in the first minute of flight then finished out the battery without issue all this happened without turning the mavic off or any changes just landing then removing those landing arms and taking back off...any suggestions?
2017-3-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

BigWaveDave Posted at 2017-3-27 17:17
today i had a weird thing happen the Op Avoidance was coming on mid flight with nothing around...It happened about 10 times b4 i switched it to sport to land...after landing i took off the extended landing arms thinking those were making it trip out...it went off another 3-4 times in the first minute of flight then finished out the battery without issue all this happened without turning the mavic off or any changes just landing then removing those landing arms and taking back off...any suggestions?

Sorry for my late reply.
I'm not sure what kind of extended landing arms you are using.
And it's not recommended to use any third party items on the aircraft.
Besides, did you shoot into sun when the warning occur?
Please test more and keep us posted.
2017-3-30
Use props
BigWaveDave
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-30 00:56
Sorry for my late reply.
I'm not sure what kind of extended landing arms you are using.
And it's not recommended to use any third party items on the aircraft.

Went thru all four of my batteries yesterday without any issue...dont remember if i was shooting into the sun or not but did a sunset time lapse yesterday without any issue...ill keep flying and see if it happens again and will pay more attention to everything when it happens...thanks for responding d
2017-3-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

BigWaveDave Posted at 2017-3-30 07:16
Went thru all four of my batteries yesterday without any issue...dont remember if i was shooting into the sun or not but did a sunset time lapse yesterday without any issue...ill keep flying and see if it happens again and will pay more attention to everything when it happens...thanks for responding d

No problem.
Hope you enjoy your flight with DJI product.
2017-3-31
Use props
Shaun911
lvl.1
Flight distance : 468146 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Will we be getting Gesture mode on the p4 soon
2017-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now