Inspire 2 Battery locking issue
1857 5 2017-3-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans03f8707f
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

I got my inspire 2 about a week ago and couldnt be more excited, the other day I found that the locking mechanism on the left battery doesnt work and the battery slips out when attempting to lock in place. I realise that it must be the spring that is either broken or out of place. Im really sad because I have a huge job in Thailand next month and I was only hired because I had an Inspire 2. I know the repair proccess takes 2-3 weeks and I cant really afford to lose the job, my only options are to buy a new one or take it to a third party for repair, not sure what to do, anyone else having this issue?
2017-3-24
Use props
GabeZ
lvl.3
Flight distance : 768448 ft
United States

Hi fans03f8707f,
  If you look at the latching portion of the battery, does all look ok?  Nothing broken off?  If you then look at the track and latching portion of the aircraft, does all look ok?  Nothing broken off?  What if you swap batteries?  Any difference at all?  When you press the release button, do you see or feel anything odd?  Does the outer ring and inside pin of the release button seem to operate normal?  When you try to latch the battery, does the release button move at all?  If you press the release button down, and then push the battery into place, are you able to get it to latch then?
2017-3-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Could you please make a short video of this issue for batter assistance?
2017-3-24
Use props
anthonymowl888
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1303560 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-24 23:59
Could you please make a short video of this issue for batter assistance?

Hello, I also have the exact  same issue. During a routine battery swap, the inner button did not  spring back up and I am completely STUCK and cannot fly. Any help!??! I have tried removing the top but I cannot reach the affected area.   Another person posted a picture and link to the same problem that we are having .Other person with same problem
2017-5-7
Use props
anthonymowl888
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1303560 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello, I also have the exact  same issue. During a routine battery swap, the inner button did not  spring back up and I am completely STUCK and cannot fly. Did you get your problem fixed?
2017-5-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

anthonymowl888 Posted at 2017-5-7 06:36
Hello, I also have the exact  same issue. During a routine battery swap, the inner button did not  spring back up and I am completely STUCK and cannot fly. Any help!??! I have tried removing the top but I cannot reach the affected area.   Another person posted a picture and link to the same problem that we are having .Other person with same problem

I have checked your link. It's a hardware issue. You will need to send it in for further evaluation.
You could fill in an online repair request form and apply for pickup here.
You’ll get a case number automatically. https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area
2017-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules