Missing Flight Log
1058 3 2017-3-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Yraegel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1411811 ft
United States

On the 22nd I made three flights, recording video each time. DJI GO 4 only shows the first and last flight logs. The log for the second flight doesn't show up. I uploaded the two existing files but they do not show the green dot on the left side (not sure about this dots purpose).

I still have 2 pages for this drone too. Not sure if the issues I am experiencing are due to latest DJI GO 4 or the replacement drone I received. Any assistance would be apreciated.
2017-3-24
Use props
DroneFlying
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

I uploaded the two existing files but they do not show the green dot on the left side (not sure about this dots purpose).

I believe the green dot just means that you've reviewed the flight in the DJI Go app. At least on mine it disappears once I "open" the flight information.

I still have 2 pages for this drone too.

Did you check the alternate page to see if the missing flight is there?
2017-3-25
Use props
Yraegel
Second Officer
United States

DroneFlying Posted at 2017-3-25 03:54
I uploaded the two existing files but they do not show the green dot on the left side (not sure about this dots purpose).

I believe the green dot just means that you've reviewed the flight in the DJI Go app. At least on mine it disappears once I "open" the flight information.

I've reviewed the flights and still no dot. Not sure if it's relevant or not to the problem.

I have 4 pages: 1st page is summary of all of my flights, all drones; 2nd page is all flights 1st drone; 3rd is most of the flight of 2nd drone, and 4th is 4 flights from 2nd drone. The flight in question appears on none of these...
2017-3-25
Use props
Yraegel
Second Officer
United States

Green dots are simply unviewed logs. Is there DJI GO documentation I'm missing somewhere?
2017-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules