2673 6 2017-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse2d3333b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 122421 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Go 4 App says I should calibrate the vision sensors on my Mavic Pro for better accuracy. However, when I use DJI Assistant 2 and try to Calibrate, I get just a completely white screen (I guess there are supposed to be black dots that you follow with the drone to calibrate sensors), and I get two messages at the bottom that say left and right sensors are okay.

Anybody else seen this issue?
2017-3-25
Use props
bluesgeek
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1241486 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am using Assistant 2 on a Mac Mini (with external monitor). No dots. Just a white screen.
2017-6-24
Use props
fans8335b8b7
New
United States

bluesgeek Posted at 2017-6-24 19:13
I am using Assistant 2 on a Mac Mini (with external monitor). No dots. Just a white screen.

I had the same problem, but my setup was a little different.  I had a MacBook Pro with external monitor.  When I disconnected the external monitor from the MacBook, I was able to get it to work on the MacBook screen.

Not sure what to do in your situation other than try a different computer.
2017-6-24
Use props
Heavysledz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 819491 ft
United States

change monitor resolution to 1080P or lower and it will work...had same issue with my iMac until someone told me to do the same and it worked.
2017-6-24
Use props
bluesgeek
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1241486 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans8335b8b7 Posted at 2017-6-24 19:27
I had the same problem, but my setup was a little different.  I had a MacBook Pro with external monitor.  When I disconnected the external monitor from the MacBook, I was able to get it to work on the MacBook screen.

Not sure what to do in your situation other than try a different computer.

I was able to finally get it to work, with a seemingly random combination of new cables and changing the sequence of plugging in and launching app. Thanks!
2017-7-15
Use props
fans754673b7
lvl.1

United States

The last update has caused massive problems for all dji drones. Calibration errors are a plague across the board. Hopefully dji will resolve these issues in time. I have tried dozens of times to calibrate my vision sensors with zero luck. Keeps telling me to reboot my aircraft. Very frustrating. Good luck everyone.
2017-7-15
Use props
HapticRecon
lvl.1
Canada

I had all these same problems trying to calibrate the vision sensors. Here's what finally worked for me using a Mac Pro desktop (mid 2013, OS X 10.10.5) and an external 27" monitor.

1. Installed latest DJI Assistant 2 app
2. Updated to latest firmware (0900)
3. Disconnected all but one monitor. (Could not get past tutorial with three monitors connected.)
At this point I could get the Calibrate button to work but only had white screen.
4. Changed screen resolution to 1600 X 900
After changing screen res I had to restart the Assistant app and Mavic
restarted Calibration procedure, black dots appeared and the Mavic calibrated.
SUCCESS !

Hope this helps any Mac people out there using desktops
Cheers
2017-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules