468 3 2017-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkunkWerxs
lvl.4
Flight distance : 231217 ft
United States

Impact9 Posted at 2017-3-25 05:09
What I found is many of the so called "experts" are quick to throw pilot error out there on post that don't have a concrete backing of the flight log. Then if the OP don't understand how to get a flight log uploaded, this group of people takes credit away from the OP's account of what happen. Thus, it must be pilot error if no flight log is shared with the world. So Expert, explain to me why my drone went left and up uncommanded (that IS a flyaway) had it not done this my throttle commands wouldn't even be mentioned because it wouldn't have crashed. Period.
View full quote
you went 100% FULL FOWARD and LET OFF a little before the tree and the aircraft slowly slowed down but NOT FAST ENOUGH and you ran into the trees !!!!!!!!

Your Log does not state about your AC ever going LEFT or ASENDING as YOU CLAIM!!!!
IF YOU DONT FIND IT STRANGE THAT ALL YOUR STICK INPUTS AND FLIGHT DATA Height and Speed WERE RECORDED 100% FOWARD with LITTLE LET OFF --- NO RC SIGNAL LOSS or INTERFERENCE WARNINGS and the BEST PART of it now is that YOUR CLAIMING THAT THE MAVIC WENT LEFT AND UP BEFORE YOUR STICK INPUTS and FLIGHT DATA was RECORDED.
          Sorry Pal try telling someone else that don't understand the OPERATIONS OF THE MAVIC!!!!!
NOW you try To UNDERSTAND that according to your FACTUAL FLIGHT DATA that is RECORDED from when you turn the MAVIC ON compared to the FAIRY TAIL Story OF A FLYAWAY YOUR GIVING the FORM
YOU WOULD NOT HAVE HAD CONTROLL OF THE AC FROM WHEN YOU FIRST STARTED IT UP!!!!!!!
     Your IGNORANCE makes me look like an expert !!!!!!
    THIS WAS NOT A FLYAWAY it was PILOT ERROR so STOP  all your BULL CHITing  to ppl on this form!!
2017-3-25
Use props
SkunkWerxs
lvl.4
United States

DJI's review of Impact9 so called FLAWAY

CAS-485607-Q9Y3D2
Your case says fly away and operator error and you want a refund.
I reviewed your flight and I only see you at 3.3ft and they you went 100% full forward and let off a little before the tree and the aircraft slowly slowed down but not fast enough and you ran into the trees on the edge of the wash. There was no reverse input given to assist in the stopping.
2017-3-25
Use props
rydfree41
lvl.4
Flight distance : 153268 ft
United States

Most people that have been flying RC for many years and have experience with many different flight controllers and aircraft can immediately tell what was pilot error. When you have built tons of aircraft from scratch , setup controllers and input P.I.Ds plus taught many new pilots first hand , you can probably call yourself an expert . Some things are of course , obvious  
2017-3-25
Use props
SkunkWerxs
lvl.4
United States

rydfree41 Posted at 2017-3-25 09:41
Most people that have been flying RC for many years and have experience with many different flight controllers and aircraft can immediately tell what was pilot error. When you have built tons of aircraft from scratch , setup controllers and input P.I.Ds plus taught many new pilots first hand , you can probably call yourself an expert . Some things are of course , obvious

rydfree,

Thank you for your support --- I do have many years building and flying RC aircrafts
I enjoy it very much, the one difference that I never experienced was the
Mavic control system ability to Record every input along with AC operation from when it is turned on
Plus it stores them , I believe many Mavic owners Do Not Know this especially Newbes and People
That never flew B4 that don't bother to READ THE OWNERS MANUAL.
                Happy Flying   
2017-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules