Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
WiFi Isskue
873 2 2017-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
melodyjake
New

United States

Just Received my new Ronin-m. I got thu setup and learning curve. Downloaded all updates and communication software, iphone and laptop{:4_142:}I did most of the tuning on my iphone. I powered down and came back later to do more tuning, powered Ronin-m on, all worked as expected. Went to my iphone and the ronin did not show up in my bluetooth list? Tried anothe iphone, reboots and resets. The Remote control works fine???don't know if it uses bluetooth? Last resort, powered up laptop to USB and finished tunings. Any Clues???
2017-3-25
Use props
melodyjake
New

United States

Just found out the Ronin m wifi connectivity is a little different than other wifi connections. Normally when I power on a device,   It shows up in my iphone wifi list and I connect, not so with the Ronin-m.  The only way I could get this to work was power on the Ronin first (does not show up in my wifi list). next start my app. #3 go to the More list and select the Device list. #4 Connection Switch should be on. #5 next choose a device. In my case it's ronin-m. #6 If there is not a check mark, select the icon to move to the next menu. #7 this will allow you to input a password. #8 takes you back to previous page. #Select the device which puts a check mark, and green light comes on with a blinking blue........Should be good to go.  If anyone has an easier path please post. Thanks.
2017-3-26
Use props
melodyjake
New

United States

melodyjake Posted at 2017-3-26 09:46
Just found out the Ronin m wifi connectivity is a little different than other wifi connections. Normally when I power on a device,   It shows up in my iphone wifi list and I connect, not so with the Ronin-m.  The only way I could get this to work was power on the Ronin first (does not show up in my wifi list). next start my app. #3 go to the More list and select the Device list. #4 Connection Switch should be on. #5 next choose a device. In my case it's ronin-m. #6 If there is not a check mark, select the icon to move to the next menu. #7 this will allow you to input a password. #8 takes you back to previous page. #Select the device which puts a check mark, and green light comes on with a blinking blue........Should be good to go.  If anyone has an easier path please post. Thanks.

Sorry ment to say Blue Toot instead of WiFi{:4_177:}
2017-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules