Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Nex 5r and Lightbridge 1
866 3 2017-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkyCamAU
lvl.1

Australia

Hello all,

I am in the process of setting up a s900 and am hoping to use a Sony Nex 5r for video / stills. I will utilise the HDMI output on the camera and connect to the HDMI input on the LB air unit. It seems the Nex5 is not working with the system for a "live view" however when I switch to a Canon camera the image appears on the screen within 30 secs.

Has anyone successfully used a Sony Nex 5r camera with the Lightbridge 1 system? I find it hard to understand why the Sony does not work but the Canon does.

Also a second isssue with LB is the slave unit does not appear to work. Upon firmware update it only shows one of software options and not the decoder etc. I believe this is a common problem however was hoping there was a work around to get the unit working once again.

This is the fix I have found and it seems a very advanced procedure: http://www.phantompilots.com/thr ... sistant-tool.77073/

Thanks in advance.

SkyCam
2017-3-25
Use props
youzq
lvl.1
China

your salve rc went dead, you need to send it back for repair.
2017-3-30
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Just to clarify, are you using a DJI gimbal or just a direct connection to the HDMI port on the camera? I would concur with post #2 that you would either want to return the slave to your dealer or contact DJI in order to have it replaced/repaired, if you just got it.
2017-4-1
Use props
SkyCamAU
lvl.1

Australia

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-1 07:02
Just to clarify, are you using a DJI gimbal or just a direct connection to the HDMI port on the camera? I would concur with post #2 that you would either want to return the slave to your dealer or contact DJI in order to have it replaced/repaired, if you just got it.

Hi DJI-Jamie,

The Nex 5 is connected directly to the LB1 air unit using a HDMI cord. All settings have been made on the LB app for HDMI options.

The setup is a Alexmos Gimbal, Wookong M, Futaba Rx, T8J Tx

The gimbal is setup using direct input from the Rx, LB only used for video downlink and telemetry data using a CANbus link.

I have just contacted DJI support in regards to the LB1 slave issue.
2017-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules