Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Samsung Tab A tablet 8 inch
1512 1 2017-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marty Markoe
Captain
Flight distance : 15135 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have a Samsung Tab A tablet 8 inch. Starting last March 2016, I had no problem using this tablet with my Phantom 4. However, some time in the fall during a DJI GO update I had to enable various developer options, specifically USB RNDIS, in order to get the tablet to work with the Phantom 4 which as of yesterday worked on the Phantom 4.

Purchasing the Mavic Pro 3 months ago, the Tab A initially worked with DJI GO and Mavic. Once DJI GO 4 was installed, on trying to start either the old or new GO app, the app flashes on/off on/off and will not stabilize to get app started. Having not seen a successful work around suggestion, the question is, has anyone who experienced the same problem used Litchi or found a truly good solution with the current GO 4 app?

Thanks,
Marty

2017-3-26
Use props
Gunglejim
lvl.3
Flight distance : 102359 ft
Canada

I'm using a 7" Galaxy Tab 'A' (2016) Android ver. 5.1.1 Works without a problem with the GO3 app and  was forced to update to the GO4 and have nothing but problems with it. Right from the time they came out with it up to and including the lastest update. Constant disconnects, lagging videos and complete cutouts. Was scared to even fly high or over water for the fear of losing the Mavic.
Here was my solution:  I went to www.apkmirror.com  and downloaded DJI GO 3.1.3 , uninstalled GO4 and reinstalled GO3.1.3 and turned off the auto-update for it.  
Once again I'm a Happy Camper and flying with confidence and no fear of something going wrong with the app or Mavic. I will be staying with this version until there is a definite fix on any newer apps (GO4)
2017-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules