693 5 2017-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AerdiA
lvl.2
Flight distance : 655279 ft
  • >>>
United States

I recently did an upgrade to v1.10. When I did the four toggle to put into travel mode, it made the x5 go offline. Ive since downgraded to 1.9.30 and its still doing it. Any suggestions?
2017-3-26
Use props
Donnie *
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Did you try to go into travel mode with the camera still on your Aircraft ?  Do you now have a blue light on the Aircraft ?    IF so try this  below

Turn on the entire system and go to  the " System Status " page on the go app .  Now look and see if you are still in travel mode .  If so just try  and "exit " travel mode .

donnie
2017-3-26
Use props
AerdiA
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Donnie * Posted at 2017-3-26 10:31
Did you try to go into travel mode with the camera still on your Aircraft ?  Do you now have a blue light on the Aircraft ?    IF so try this  below

No blue light but when I hit the button, it shuts the X5 off also.
2017-3-27
Use props
Donnie *
First Officer
United States

AerdiA Posted at 2017-3-27 03:49
No blue light but when I hit the button, it shuts the X5 off also.

But did you try to enter travel mode with the Camera on the aircraft ?  If so try my suggestion in post #2.
Did you also update the RC ?  Is the X5 the only thing that has failed or have you lost all communication between the AC and RC .
Did this happen immediatly after the update ?
**** You are not trying to operate the X5 while in Travel mode are you , Just want to make sure I understand .  What you are saying is that since you updated  you had the system working fine , but since then you went into travel mode and now the X5 camera wont work anymore , is that correct ?  

Does the camera do the start up dance when fireing up the system ?  Is it that you dont have any video but all else works fine ?  Can you take pics and video with your Camera ?

If all else works, you can start the motors, the camera does the start up dance , you are on compatible firmware for the AC RC and Cmaera ,  and take pics and video then keep reading , sometimes after updates the "Video module" can get  corrupted

****Need more info , the putting the travel mode my be a red herring , the X5 camera if not getting any video after the update may be becasue of a corrupted video module .  If you think this could be the case place the SD card  ( the one you did the update with ) with the last update in the computer and look at the Hidden file , If lines 0800 and 1500 say device not detected than thats the problem .  

Below is a link to viewing the SD card hidden file , only do this if you think the aqbove may be true.

http://forum.dji.com/thread-44544-1-1.html

donnie

2017-3-27
Use props
AerdiA
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Donnie * Posted at 2017-3-27 04:27
But did you try to enter travel mode with the Camera on the aircraft ?  If so try my suggestion in post #2.
Did you also update the RC ?  Is the X5 the only thing that has failed or have you lost all communication between the AC and RC .
Did this happen immediatly after the update ?

So in a lack of brain power, I realized there would be no way the AC would drop into travel mode with the camera attached. Honestly, I have had it for a while and had a lapse in thought. As soon as I took off the camera, it worked as it should. I'm good now.
2017-3-27
Use props
Donnie *
First Officer
United States

AerdiA Posted at 2017-3-27 07:20
So in a lack of brain power, I realized there would be no way the AC would drop into travel mode with the camera attached. Honestly, I have had it for a while and had a lapse in thought. As soon as I took off the camera, it worked as it should. I'm good now.

No worries , glad you have it sorted.

donnie
2017-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules