Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Downloading Media, Editing & misc question.
488 1 2017-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CoV
New
Flight distance : 5203 ft
United States

New to the world of Drones, just picked up a DJI Phantom Pro 4 +
I've looked at the vdeo & pictures on the controller, and downloaded it to the PC and what not, but if I edit a video on the controller through the app, it goes to the work tab, under the album, how do I get that "edited" video to the pc?  It doesn't show up in any of the folders if I browse the card, unless I'm overlooking it??

Also, when in the album, if you click the arrow in the top right corner when viewing a picture/video to share your media,  what is the very last image to the right, it's black and looks like a link?

I posted it there, but have no idea where it went, lol?

Also, what photo editing software does everyone recommond?  I can only do so much with the built in app, on the small controller screen, so I'd like something I can do on the PC (windows).

Also, once last question if I may.  When you first turn on the controller, and before you click the Go Fly button, up in the upper left hand corner are a few icons.  The 2nd one from the left, is where you can view your progress per say.  For some reason I've got 2 accounts there, how do I delete one of them.  I've logged out, and back in, and it still shows 2.  

Thanks everyone in advance, and I look forward to getting to know this thing.
2017-3-26
Use props
CoV
New
Flight distance : 5203 ft
United States

Bump, didn't realize the forum moved so quickly.

2017-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules