Flight Distance displayed misleading
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Punchbuggy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi team. I noted today that "Flight Distance' is now displayed under a poster's avatar in the forums now. Nice to see, but quite misleading as most will take it as a level of experience.

I assume that that is the distance recorded from each individual's flight data uploaded to DJI. But I do most of my big flights with Litchi, and not with GO, and so then those distances won't be registered? If I'm correct, how can I turn this off? Again, it's misleading.
2017-3-26
Use props
Phantom-Paul 7
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2551634 ft
Australia

I am curious what sort of run time do you get out of a jar of Vegemite?  Oh and RE: flight distance there would also be a big variation between  those of us that have adopted the metric system vs those still stuck talking feet and inches
2017-3-27
Use props
Punchbuggy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Phantom-Paul 7 Posted at 2017-3-27 04:41
I am curious what sort of run time do you get out of a jar of Vegemite?  Oh and RE: flight distance there would also be a big variation between  those of us that have adopted the metric system vs those still stuck talking feet and inches

Ah, yes, good point about metric vs imperial.

And vegemite gives unlimited energy, so doesn't require charging at all. Also, I'm allowed to that those onboard planes with no issues, as the attendants just think it's my breakfast...   :-)
2017-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules