No way to modify Max altitude settings in DJI GO 4
1050 3 2017-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Philbreiz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 237887 ft
France

[size=14.6667px]Hi, just tried my new bird yesterday, and at one point I wanted to modify the maximum altitude in "MC settings" on the app... I use a Samsung A3 (2016) as a mobile device. I tapped on the square showing the preset altitude (120 m, or 400 ft), and entered the modification screen... the trouble is that the lower part of the numeric keypad is hidden, impossible to see (or reach) figures 7,8,9 and most important 0 (zero) !

[size=14.6667px]I do not encounter this "bug" (?) when setting RTH altitude, the whole page appears whole on the screen. Does anyone know if this is a recurrent bug, maybe on the latest version of the DJI GO 4 app ? Might be related to my phone also. Thanks for any advice !
2017-3-27
Use props
Daroga
First Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

Phil,
  With the Android version of the GO4 App, DJI simply uses the system keyboard, so the size of the keyboard font is likely a phone configuration. The Android system allows your to select font size under settings/display but this usually does not include the keyboard font. But you might want to try it just to double check. You might also look for the settings of your A3 keyboard under settings to see if the font size is configurable.

There are also 3rd party keyboard apps available on the Play store. Many recommend Swift Keyboard, although I have no personal experience with this keyboard app as my Samsung Note 4 uses the default Samsung keyboard which does not exhibit the issue you are experiencing.
2017-3-28
Use props
Philbreiz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 237887 ft
France

Thanks for this useful advice! I followed your idea and uploaded SwiftKey keyboard... And now it works just fine on the go 4 app! Thanks again and have a great day
2017-3-28
Use props
Daroga
First Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

Philbreiz Posted at 2017-3-28 10:23
Thanks for this useful advice! I followed your idea and uploaded SwiftKey keyboard... And now it works just fine on the go 4 app! Thanks again and have a great day

Excellent!
Good luck,  and always fly safely!
2017-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules