Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
A single travel case to fit multiple drones.
1467 4 2017-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Michael Kaine
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1217520 ft
  • >>>
United States

I currently own a P4p and a Mavic pro & awaiting the inspire 2.
i've been searching for a case suitable for travel that would fit all three, I was thinking maybe something with two levels, the Inspire 2 on the bottom and mavic with p4p on the top level, I would of-course carry the batteries separately when traveling by airplane.
I'm relatively new to the UAV community but I've become a bit of a fan, i usually fly with my wife and 14 year old son and its become a huge part of our weekends.
2017-3-27
Use props
JonCahillPhoto
lvl.3
Flight distance : 15256 ft
United States

That would be a very large case. I think you may have to modify an existing foam insert on a large Pelican-type case in order to get all that under one lid. I could see two in one case being more feasible since the Mavic is not that large in the travel position.
2017-3-28
Use props
Mustang1993
lvl.1

Canada

Monoprice sells these ... sorry if mentioning another company is against Forum rules but I wasn't sure if it was or not
2017-4-26
Use props
Michael Kaine
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

JonCahillPhoto Posted at 2017-3-28 04:40
That would be a very large case. I think you may have to modify an existing foam insert on a large Pelican-type case in order to get all that under one lid. I could see two in one case being more feasible since the Mavic is not that large in the travel position.

Thank you. thats the best solution i have seen so far
2017-4-27
Use props
Michael Kaine
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

JonCahillPhoto Posted at 2017-3-28 04:40

Thank you. thats the best solution i have seen so far
2017-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules