The "most" sorted?
867 9 2017-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
I 2 Fly
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8176 ft
South Africa

For those fortunate to own / fly the top 3 DJI sellers, Mavic, P4 P and Inspire 2... in your opinion, which ONE is the most sorted at this stage?

Single SelectVote, Total 9 people participate in voting

Voting has ended

44.44% (4)
44.44% (4)
11.11% (1)
Your user group with no voting privileges
2017-3-27
Use props
Donnie *
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

What do you me by soted? do you mean "Sorted " as in all bugs worked out ?  I dont own any of these  so cant vote , just wanted to make note of the spelling .

donnie
2017-3-27
Use props
GabeZ
lvl.3
Flight distance : 768448 ft
United States

Hmmm. This is a tough one.  I don't own a Mavic or Phantom 4 Pro, but I know someone who owns a Mavic, and the most recent firmware update caused some issues.  With that said, perhaps the Phantom 4 Pro has the least issues that I know about......  But that could change.   If you want my honest opinion, they all have a pretty good amount of issues.  It's which issues your willing to tolerate and/or wait for a resolution.
2017-3-27
Use props
JBSonic
Second Officer
Flight distance : 779019 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

For this I dont think we are really looking for software faults as these can easily be removed with software updates, please disregard those.
What you want to look at are hardware faults, these you cannot change unless replaced.

The Mavic does not seem to have hardware issues, I have one and have been flying it for around 4 months now.
I imagine the  Phantom series is fine too since there have already been so many iterations of it, no reports of hardware problems.

Inspire 2 is different, I have one and all the propellers rattle (on the front left motor), of all the things that could be wrong, it is the propeller mounts.
The Inspire 2 propeller mounts (v1) are faulty and MANY have rattling propellers as a result.
This is not much of a problem for most, but it can cause vibration if it is TOO LOOSE, this has resulted in some crashes for some users so far (keep in mind still a small percentage of all active Inspire 2s).
But still, the Inspire 2 as is right now has faulty mounts, the V2 propellers (with the foam inside) are NOT a solution to the problem.
The Inspire 2 requires ALL NEW mounts to remove this problem.

For this reason, the inspire 2 certainly has the most issues, despite being by far the most expensive of them all.
2017-3-28
Use props
I 2 Fly
lvl.4
South Africa

Donnie * Posted at 2017-3-27 11:59
What do you me by soted? do you mean "Sorted " as in all bugs worked out ?  I dont own any of these  so cant vote , just wanted to make note of the spelling .

donnie

LOL...  where do you see soted??  Hu?  
2017-3-28
Use props
I 2 Fly
lvl.4
South Africa

Donnie * Posted at 2017-3-27 11:59

donnie

Dear Donnie - what do you me (or should it be mean) by me??   LOL - I love u 2!!  Regards!!
2017-3-28
Use props
Mark Guille
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

I 2 Fly Posted at 2017-3-28 06:42
Dear Donnie - what do you me (or should it be mean) by me??   LOL - I love u 2!!  Regards!!

Touche Fly! Donnie?  
2017-3-28
Use props
Donnie *
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

I 2 Fly Posted at 2017-3-28 06:35
LOL...  where do you see soted??  Hu?

It was edited , originally it said  "soted". I figure ed that it was "Sorted " .... At first I thought maybe it was some South African Lingo like "Brah '  for "Bro "  but then looked at the Title and it was 'Sorted " so being the OCD prick that I am , I had to bring it to his attention .

I am sure you figured  this all out  on your own, but since I must go into great detail on everything .......

cheers and Love you 2

donnie

2017-3-28
Use props
SPH*i2*
lvl.4
Flight distance : 322579 ft
United Kingdom

I voted but think it is too early to say on the i2 to be fare, But without doubt the i2 is a fantastic bit of kit, and I for one will not be changing it anytime soon.
2017-3-28
Use props
I 2 Fly
lvl.4
South Africa

Donnie * Posted at 2017-3-28 10:35
It was edited , originally it said  "soted". I figure ed that it was "Sorted " .... At first I thought maybe it was some South African Lingo like "Brah '  for "Bro "  but then looked at the Title and it was 'Sorted " so being the OCD prick that I am , I had to bring it to his attention .

I am sure you figured  this all out  on your own, but since I must go into great detail on everything .......

Yep!  Thanks!  
2017-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules