Which one is the "most" sorted?
980 17 2017-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
I 2 Fly
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8176 ft
South Africa

For those fortunate to own / fly the top 3 DJI sellers, Mavic, P4 P and  Inspire 2... in your opinion, which ONE is the most sorted at this stage?

Single SelectVote, Total 16 people participate in voting

Voting has ended

25.00% (4)
56.25% (9)
18.75% (3)
Your user group with no voting privileges
2017-3-27
Use props
Punchbuggy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi, I'll have to refrain from this poll, as I only own one of these (a P4P) so can't offer an educated view on which is the 'most sorted'. So I suspect this poll will become 'which one do you own', and even then it'll be limited as you posted this on the P4P forum.
2017-3-27
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

You might want to explain what you mean by sorted (or soted).
Few people will have experience on all three models to be able to compare
They are all good flying machines anyway
2017-3-27
Use props
Irate Retro
lvl.4
United States

I 2 Fly-  The foreigners running around loose here have a hard enough time with simple English.  Expecting them to also deal with informal British English too is a bit much.

Is the P4P really a top 3 seller for DJI?  I'm not seeing how it would outsell the P4.
2017-3-27
Use props
Punchbuggy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Irate Retro Posted at 2017-3-27 21:45
I 2 Fly-  The foreigners running around loose here have a hard enough time with simple English.  Expecting them to also deal with informal British English too is a bit much.

Is the P4P really a top 3 seller for DJI?  I'm not seeing how it would outsell the P4.

This appears to be about the 'next generation' - which is reasonable. You'll note that the op references the Inspire 2, not the 1.
2017-3-27
Use props
Nigel_
lvl.4
Flight distance : 388642 ft
United Kingdom

This is an international forum, there is no such thing as "foreigners running around loose"!  Since the question is from South Africa you would definitely count as a foreigner to the OP and it is obviously not written in "Informal British English". I don't actually see anything wrong or "informal" about the English anyway except for the typing mistake.

The P4 has to be the most sorted, and I imagine is still the number 1 seller.  Of the ones listed they are all around the same age with similar numbers of issues.  You would have to choose them based on features, not on how sorted they are.   If you are happy with the features and quality of the Mavic then except for portability the P4 would have to be choice for best sorted.

2017-3-28
Use props
gabriel.magana
lvl.2
Flight distance : 177254 ft
United States

LOL, can someone explain what "Most sorted" means in generic English?  Best? Most sold?  Still not sure what the poll is asking...

I'm one of those "foreigners running around", though I mostly only understand USA idioms.
2017-3-28
Use props
Irate Retro
lvl.4
United States

gabriel.magana Posted at 2017-3-28 04:26
LOL, can someone explain what "Most sorted" means in generic English?  Best? Most sold?  Still not sure what the poll is asking...

I'm one of those "foreigners running around", though I mostly only understand USA idioms.

Being in the USA and a native English speaker, I've never once heard it.  So I cannot be sure.  But I believe he/she is asking which drone has its "stuff" together.  I'm sure that Briton running around has a more correct answer though.   All I know is, I'm going to start using the word in daily conversation around here just to confuse people.
2017-3-28
Use props
Trailblazer5715
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1821880 ft
United States

I found this definition (with some editing)

sorted:
To have one's s(tuff) together. (Australian or British Origin).
2017-3-28
Use props
Nigel_
lvl.4
Flight distance : 388642 ft
United Kingdom

gabriel.magana Posted at 2017-3-28 04:26

He means: The one that is most likely to work as required without annoying, time wasting, issues; because it has had nearly all of the bugs and initial production problems that existed when it was released "sorted out" (removed).
2017-3-28
Use props
I 2 Fly
lvl.4
South Africa

O dear ... the P4 is discontinued so far I know.  I can't buy them here anymore....
2017-3-28
Use props
I 2 Fly
lvl.4
South Africa

LOL - well you just managed to grasp the Informal Brttisch lengwitch...
2017-3-28
Use props
I 2 Fly
lvl.4
South Africa

Trailblazer5715 Posted at 2017-3-28 05:37
I found this definition (with some editing)

sorted:

Very nearly correct my Mate!  Sorted means complete, ready to fly without issues, not very much more that will / could be / shall be improved...
2017-3-28
Use props
I 2 Fly
lvl.4
South Africa

Nigel_ Posted at 2017-3-28 00:27
This is an international forum, there is no such thing as "foreigners running around loose"!  Since the question is from South Africa you would definitely count as a foreigner to the OP and it is obviously not written in "Informal British English". I don't actually see anything wrong or "informal" about the English anyway except for the typing mistake.

The P4 has to be the most sorted, and I imagine is still the number 1 seller.  Of the ones listed they are all around the same age with similar numbers of issues.  You would have to choose them based on features, not on how sorted they are.   If you are happy with the features and quality of the Mavic then except for portability the P4 would have to be choice for best sorted.

Much appreciated  your "defense" - thanks!  People can be very harsh and rude (small world mentality) - I do speak 3 other languages apart from my Informal English too...  just in my own defense!   I hope the complainants do realize the the beloved drone is from a foreign country (CHINA) made by foreigners...  Now back to the poll (or is it pole??)  
2017-3-28
Use props
Bullflyer
lvl.4

Spain

Nice thread.............., I'm learning a lot
2017-3-28
Use props
Kneepuck
lvl.4
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

I'm so glad we got this sorted out.
2017-3-28
Use props
Irate Retro
lvl.4
United States

Jane sorted some sort of sordid photos from her sorted Mavic sortie.
2017-3-28
Use props
blackcrusader
lvl.4
Flight distance : 689774 ft
Taiwan

I got myself sorted with a P3S and fitted an Argtek Antenna for better signals to drone.  Had it over 2 months and having a great time with it.

P3S  Truely sorted.
2017-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules