Litchi Up Error
1941 4 2017-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lykourgos
New
Flight distance : 75912 ft
Greece

Hi everybody! Guys, i downloaded the Litchi app for my Mavic in order to fly FPV. However once i go in the App, it asks me to calibrate the compass. When i hit the button to calibrate it, i get an error code of 1007. Has anyone encountered this before, or can anyone help with this.
I have tried the Litchi App manual but doesn't refer it. In their site there is also nowhere that one can contact them, in some sort of support.

2017-3-27
Use props
DroneFlying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

I've seen at least one other person say that they were unable to perform a compass calibration using Litchi. Just do the calibration using Go 4 and then you can use Litchi to fly. Before you do the calibration, though, make sure you aren't being asked to do it because you're near something metallic / magnetic.
2017-3-27
Use props
Lykourgos
New
Flight distance : 75912 ft
Greece

DroneFlying Posted at 2017-3-27 10:04
I've seen at least one other person say that they were unable to perform a compass calibration using Litchi. Just do the calibration using Go 4 and then you can use Litchi to fly. Before you do the calibration, though, make sure you aren't being asked to do it because you're near something metallic / magnetic.

Thank you for your reply. I will try to do that tomorrow and come back with feedback for the forum.
2017-3-27
Use props
fansb92a1fa9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 55758 ft
United States

Lykourgos Posted at 2017-3-27 11:37
Thank you for your reply. I will try to do that tomorrow and come back with feedback for the forum.

Any update? I just got the error using Litchi app with my Mavic too... Ran out of daylight so I wasn't apple to try calibrating with the DJI app and flying using Litchi...
2017-4-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I also use litchi and get same warning, it's a bug, I always fire up Mavic in GO4 check everything is ok then shut it down fire up litchi and ignore warning, and 50 flights later no problem.
I also get a warning at the end of flight also a bug something about data, I think, I will screenshot them next time I fly litchi, if the wind and rain ever dies down. At the moment here best thing I can say about the weather is that it's dry between showers.
2017-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules