Help!! :(
915 5 2017-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hqduong
lvl.1
United States

Hi,
I know I'm asking a lot, but I just crashed my drone before my vacation. I shipped it overnight out of my own pocket and arrived this morning.

Unfortuntely my trip is 3/31. My case number CAS-531397-B5B7G0. I'm willing to pay for rushed shipping if I can get it by this Friday Morning. Please help!

2017-3-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

That must have been frustrating for you, sorry for your crash.
I've forwarded your concern to the appropriate department and will try our best to help you get it back soon.
2017-3-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I'd say you might be tight on this one, but with dji Natalia on the case you never know, good luck..
2017-3-28
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm getting it pushed through, I had them go find it. It's been evaluated and if you can pay the $79 Refresh ASAP then I'll have it moved to replacement.
The invoice has just been emailed to you.
2017-3-28
Use props
hqduong
lvl.1
United States

I want to thank everyone on the DJI team! I just got an email with the tracking number and it should be back by tomorrow! Really appreciate the help on this, it was really asking for a lot and I can't thank you guys enough for the extra level of care here and going above and beyond. Thank you for saving my vacation of a life time!

2017-3-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

hqduong Posted at 2017-3-28 15:48
I want to thank everyone on the DJI team! I just got an email with the tracking number and it should be back by tomorrow! Really appreciate the help on this, it was really asking for a lot and I can't thank you guys enough for the extra level of care here and going above and beyond. Thank you for saving my vacation of a life time!

Appreciate your update, nice to know you will get it back soon.
Hope you have great experience on flight!
2017-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules