Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How much horizon tilt is normal?
1005 5 2017-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
okiedrifter
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27178 ft
United States

After calibrating the gimble, imu and compass settings several times I still end up with pretty severe tilt issues.
I've only had the drone a week or so and am trying to deceide if I should send it back.

Here is a link to an average one, sometimes worse, sometimes a little better. But should it be this severe?
There was some wind, around 10 mph. For now I am using the C2 button to correct it but as sson as I turn it returns to a tilted position.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yjsgt299h6nayzf/TiltIssue.mp4?dl=0

2017-3-27
Use props
Capt of Enterpr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 621755 ft
Australia

That certainly doesn't look normal at all. Have you checked your gimbal mount to make sure it is seated correctly?
2017-3-27
Use props
way wrong
Second Officer
Flight distance : 351631 ft
Estonia

I copied this text from another thread from the Phantom section maybe it helps with this problem. I don't have this problem so I cant test this:

"This is just a shot in the dark but...if it helps...
Just curious if setting "Enable Synchronized Gimbal Pan Follow" would help at all?
DJI Go App > Settings > Gimbal Settings > Advanced Settings > "Enable Synchronized Gimbal Pan Follow"  [OFF]
Reason is because pan follow allows the gimbal to "peak/look" left or right before the aircraft catches up to stick input.  If the gimbal is stuck in the follow position, disabling the feature may unlock it.  I would disable this feature before recalibrating gimbal, IMU, etc."
2017-3-28
Use props
okiedrifter
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27178 ft
United States

After contacting DJI support and showing them the video they didn't ask any questions and said I need to send it in for repair. Let;s hope I get it back soon,
2017-3-31
Use props
Sdpaddler50
lvl.1
United States

Interesting, that is about the same tilt I am getting on my videos. Except mine stays tilted, and doesn't go back to horizontal like yours does.

Looks like it will need to go back to the mother ship.

Can you tell me briefly what they required from you to get it repaired?
Do they want to see video?
Is there a link on the DJI website for send back/mailing?
2017-3-31
Use props
SkunkWerxs
Second Officer
Flight distance : 231217 ft
United States

It looks pretty bad

2017-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules