my phantom 4 presents (no image tranmission signal) gimball calibrat
628 11 2017-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jeangebran
New
Flight distance : 97546 ft

Venezuela

Hi, Ican fly my drone, the problem is that I cant see the image in my cellular Iphone 7,even no record no videos no photos, please I need to know what to do! thanks

2017-3-27
Use props
BenHopper
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1013205 ft
Canada

Here are some things to do:
2017-3-27
Use props
BenHopper
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1013205 ft
Canada

1: Ensure cable is plugged in
2: Ensure DJI Go app is updated
3: Ensure drone has latest firmware and Remote
4: Test cable, make sure it works
5: Do all calibrations
6: Watch youtube videos going through all settings
7: Hope to god you do not have to deal with DJI support
2017-3-27
Use props
Mobilcams
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2907674 ft
United States

Take out the sd card.  If you have video with it out then it may be you sd card.  Turn off the phantom then put the card back in. After that try formatting it with the go app as soon as it comes on. If you don't get video again try formatting the card on your computer exFAT I believe and try again.
2017-3-29
Use props
OandO
New
Portugal

Hi, im also having this problem, or somewhat related problem. Recently i bought a Phantom 4 pro without incorporated screen.
The problem is after update to the latest firmware - 01.03.0418 (both controller and drone as well as android app) i start toget "no signal" on my tab and the image grey out - however if i change the mode from photos to video, I get the the connection again, but it doesn't last too long because i'll get "no signal" again.

My tablet is Galaxy Tab A (2016)

What i have tested so far:
- format Sd card
- format tab
- New usb cable
- Other device - LG G3 (phone) -  same result

Honestly I'm very disappointed with the product, something at this price range should not give so much problems. At this moment the Phantom is sit on a desk because I cannot fly with this problem.

Please any help will be much appreciated.
2017-3-31
Use props
jeangebran
New

Venezuela

BenHopper Posted at 2017-3-27 21:07

1: Ensure cable is plugged in

thank you my friend, I hope resolve that problem
2017-4-2
Use props
jeangebran
New

Venezuela

Mobilcams Posted at 2017-3-29 18:54
Take out the sd card.  If you have video with it out then it may be you sd card.  Turn off the phantom then put the card back in. After that try formatting it with the go app as soon as it comes on. If you don't get video again try formatting the card on your computer exFAT I believe and try again.

Hi I did it but no good results
2017-4-2
Use props
jeangebran
New

Venezuela

OandO Posted at 2017-3-31 06:24
Hi, im also having this problem, or somewhat related problem. Recently i bought a Phantom 4 pro without incorporated screen.
The problem is after update to the latest firmware - 01.03.0418 (both controller and drone as well as android app) i start toget "no signal" on my tab and the image grey out - however if i change the mode from photos to video, I get the the connection again, but it doesn't last too long because i'll get "no signal" again.

I already am dissapointed, too much problems with this product
2017-4-2
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

Wish I could turn off the update warning in the GO menu somewhere.  Just have it accessible if - and only if - I want to check it.

Too many updates are going bad, imho.  When I programmed control micro-devices, sometimes the first batch wasn't right so I had to reload a different version.  Bad part was often three out of twelve would fail in the second erase and write process.   Maybe why SSD card makers don't like to have a defrag program ran on them.  Stuff just fails at times, and I had to send in a flash trigger recently as the firmware *.bin file update to it failed and they had to replace the entire module.

Program it once and leave it alone if it works.  It might work right out of the factory, but second time programming and you might not be so lucky and end up bricking the device.  Been there too many times with this microprocessor stuff.

2017-4-2
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

jeangebran Posted at 2017-4-2 09:16
I already am dissapointed, too much problems with this product

Try the following button combinations to ensure that the RC and the aircraft are communicating properly:

Reset the RC of any odd presets:
* Turn on the controller, and the aircraft should be off.
* Press C1, C2, and shutter on the controller then turn the controller off while still holding the buttons.
* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller and link the remote.

Manually relink the RC with the following:
* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller.
* Press C1, C2, and the record button on the controller, then the controller will beep like D-DD. This may take a few seconds of holding it.
*While holding the buttons, press the wheel on the right side of the controller (ISO) and then the first light of the controller will become blue and it will constantly beep DDDD.
* Use a pen to click the linking button on the aircraft and hold for 3-5 seconds, and then take the pen off the aircraft and wait, it will be linked soon.

Please let me know if this helps.
2017-4-3
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

OandO Posted at 2017-3-31 06:24

Can you please try post #10 as well? Just to clarify, do you have USB debugging enabled or disabled?
2017-4-3
Use props
Quad Zeppelin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1073100 ft
United States

fansa84fe8a4 Posted at 2017-4-2 11:49
Wish I could turn off the update warning in the GO menu somewhere.  Just have it accessible if - and only if - I want to check it.

Too many updates are going bad, imho.  When I programmed control micro-devices, sometimes the first batch wasn't right so I had to reload a different version.  Bad part was often three out of twelve would fail in the second erase and write process.   Maybe why SSD card makers don't like to have a defrag program ran on them.  Stuff just fails at times, and I had to send in a flash trigger recently as the firmware *.bin file update to it failed and they had to replace the entire module.

I agree! If your gear is working properly, why update?
2017-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules