Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Radio charger
471 6 2017-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nay
Captain
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

My charger will keep charging the battery, but it will no longer charge my radio.  I have to plug it in separately with a wall charger.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  
2017-3-27
Use props
DroneFlying
Captain
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

If I understand correctly, you're you're trying to use the USB port on your Mavic's battery charger to charge your Mavic's remote control but it won't charge; is that correct? If so, have you tried both of the two USB ports on the charger? If one works but then other doesn't then the one that doesn't is probably defective. If neither works then my guess would be that the USB cable you're using is defective, and you should try charging using a new cable or one that's known to work.
2017-3-28
Use props
nay
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Both USB inputs are no go.  I just charge it separately and be happy with my Mavic.  
2017-4-10
Use props
Jenee 2
Captain
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

nay Posted at 2017-4-10 20:05
Both USB inputs are no go.  I just charge it separately and be happy with my Mavic.

If neither usb port were working then you would not be able to attach a phone or tablet. Are you using a phone or tablet and if so, which port is it plugged into?
2017-4-10
Use props
Peter Galbavy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 545377 ft
United Kingdom

I think he/she means both ports on the charger. Definitely try alternative cables and also see if it will charge your phone - I have found the USB ports on the charger to be very selective about things.
2017-4-10
Use props
nay
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Thanks I'll try different cables.  And I'm a HE
2017-4-12
Use props
nay
Captain