Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No Live Feed to Devices after fixing after crash (P3S)
1325 5 2017-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PeNnY777
lvl.1
United States

Hi guys I recenty got a P3S and only have about 48 min of flight time had a crash and replaced:

1. (New) Gimbal Arm
2. (New) Flex Cable
3. (New) Wifi Cables Part #97 2.4G Antenna 2pcs
4. (New)Part 81 Cable Set (STA)

And thank God everything is working well except for the live feed to my phone (S7 Galaxy) It doesn't say anything about no connection, no error messages no red light. Everything seems to be normal.

I can take regular video and pictures and I can only view them when removing the SD and looking in my laptop or phone but cannot see them thru DJI App.

I don't know what else to replace, everything else seems to be working fine and even the camera calibrates normal but cannot see any live feed. PLEASE HELP!

(I had a recent thread with same problem but I could not update to the latest firmware but that is NOT the case anymore I have the latest firmware now)

2017-3-27
Use props
fansc443da6a
New
Brazil

May be camera board ?
2017-4-6
Use props
fans41ca485f
New

Australia

If the camera is working but not able to view live stream on your phone. I would try turning everything off including the wifi connection. Start by powering up the aircraft tje the remote. Then turn on wifi and be sure its connected to phantom and open the app.
2017-4-16
Use props
fans41ca485f
New

Australia

fans41ca485f Posted at 2017-4-16 22:24
If the camera is working but not able to view live stream on your phone. I would try turning everything off including the wifi connection. Start by powering up the aircraft tje the remote. Then turn on wifi and be sure its connected to phantom and open the app.

P3S CRAZY CAMERA on startup.  I have recently crashed my drone. I changed the roll arm as it was broken and the flex cable. I was sure to do erything correctly. I made sure the shaft on the tilt horizon board was set correctly (flat side facing top of camera and parallel with top of camera) I also played around with the screw on the top of the yaw on the other shaft. BUT CAMER IS STILL GOING MENTAL ON START UP. Also did IMU calibration and updated firmware! The only videos I can find on youtube for this problem are tilt horizon shaft adjustment. Which I have done. PLEASE HELP! I am eager to get back flying
2017-4-16
Use props
bm007
New

Romania

I'm very interested regarding this. I have the same problem even if my aircraft wasn't crash.
2017-5-21
Use props
Raw Visionz
New
Flight distance : 46742 ft
United States

fans41ca485f Posted at 2017-4-16 22:33
P3S CRAZY CAMERA on startup.  I have recently crashed my drone. I changed the roll arm as it was broken and the flex cable. I was sure to do erything correctly. I made sure the shaft on the tilt horizon board was set correctly (flat side facing top of camera and parallel with top of camera) I also played around with the screw on the top of the yaw on the other shaft. BUT CAMER IS STILL GOING MENTAL ON START UP. Also did IMU calibration and updated firmware! The only videos I can find on youtube for this problem are tilt horizon shaft adjustment. Which I have done. PLEASE HELP! I am eager to get back flying

Did you use a 3rd party camera flex cable? Cause I tried this and had the same problem so I bought the flex cable directly via DJI's site installed it and worked perfectly.
2017-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules