2152 13 2017-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SM-17
lvl.4
Flight distance : 179288 ft
Malta

Hi All,

Can someone please suggest a good hdmi goggles for the pro plus please?

Can you see altitude and distance in them or you have to remove them and look at the controller? (never tried them)

Would like to get one
2017-3-27
Use props
Nelsonlee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2779203 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

You can choose:
1. MAGICSEE M1 All in One VR Headset 3D Virtual Reality Glasses
2. Magicsee M2 All in One Machine VR Headset
3. All In One 3D VR Virtual Reality Glasses 1080p HDMI WIFI Bluetooth 60HZ FOV 360 Degree
2017-3-27
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nelsonlee Posted at 2017-3-27 23:35
You can choose:
1. MAGICSEE M1 All in One VR Headset 3D Virtual Reality Glasses
2. Magicsee M2 All in One Machine VR Headset

Aloha Nelson,

MagicSee, now that is interesting.  I have to look into that further now.  Even less expensive than the Eachine Goggles Two ($140US), also 1080p resolution.  Hmm.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-3-28
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Aloha SM-17,

Nelson and I are providing you with some good information.  Check them out!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-3-28
Use props
SM-17
lvl.4
Netherlands

Thanks a lot guys, as i said above i know nothing about goggles thus all info is very welcome

Thnks to all
2017-3-28
Use props
Nelsonlee
lvl.4
  • >>>
Malaysia

Cetacean Posted at 2017-3-28 03:19
Aloha Nelson,

MagicSee, now that is interesting.  I have to look into that further now.  Even less expensive than the Eachine Goggles Two ($140US), also 1080p resolution.  Hmm.

Eachine Goggles 2 is just only build in HDMI, but MagicSee and other have builds in android system, not only use for fpv but you also can watching movie/youtube/3d......etc.
2017-3-28
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Nelsonlee Posted at 2017-3-28 07:02
Eachine Goggles 2 is just only build in HDMI, but MagicSee and other have builds in android system, not only use for fpv but you also can watching movie/youtube/3d......etc.

Aloha Nelson,

Yes, I noticed that.  You need a tablet (or some device) to make the HDMI work with Goggles 2.  Interesting how the MagicSee separates out so it the screen can be used separately.  Mahalo for the tip!  I will keep an eye on it.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-3-31
Use props
Nelsonlee
lvl.4
  • >>>
Malaysia

Cetacean Posted at 2017-3-31 01:30
Aloha Nelson,

Yes, I noticed that.  You need a tablet (or some device) to make the HDMI work with Goggles 2.  Interesting how the MagicSee separates out so it the screen can be used separately.  Mahalo for the tip!  I will keep an eye on it.

Hi, MagicSee and All in One VR that i listed is already build-in Android with apps, also already build-in HDMI port.

What you need is just use the hdmi cable output from your RC to the VR Goggles.
All is plug and play direct with display OSD.
2017-4-1
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Nelsonlee Posted at 2017-4-1 01:07
Hi, MagicSee and All in One VR that i listed is already build-in Android with apps, also already build-in HDMI port.

What you need is just use the hdmi cable output from your RC to the VR Goggles.

Aloha Nelson,

Yes, my nVidia Shield K1 has the built in HDMI port that puts out 1080p.  My P4 Pro remote controller also puts out 1080p and the Eachine Goggles 2 displays 1080p.  So I am really enjoying my set-up.  You actually get 20 / 20 vision with 1080p.  The display is so clear that I have to wear strong reading glasses to see the display as clearly as the image is displayed.  Got to love that 20 / 20 vision finally!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-4-1
Use props
SM-17
lvl.4
Netherlands

Any one tried the fatshark dominator v3?
2017-4-1
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

SM-17 Posted at 2017-4-1 20:19
Any one tried the fatshark dominator v3?

Aloha SM-17,

Yes, I have a set of Dom V3 goggles and they are terrible compared to the HeadPlay HD and Google 2.  The Fat Shark goggles are not made for camera work, they are for racing.  They have almost no latency at all, but terrible resolution.  Fat Shark has yet to come up with a High Definition set of goggles.  They are near real time but have really poor resolution.  This makes them superior for racing.

But if you want a set of goggles for camera work, get the Google 2 from Eachine.  Only $140.  They have 1080p resolution.  Real 20 / 20 vision!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-4-2
Use props
SM-17
lvl.4
Malta

Cetacean Posted at 2017-4-2 03:49
Aloha SM-17,

Yes, I have a set of Dom V3 goggles and they are terrible compared to the HeadPlay HD and Google 2.  The Fat Shark goggles are not made for camera work, they are for racing.  They have almost no latency at all, but terrible resolution.  Fat Shark has yet to come up with a High Definition set of goggles.  They are near real time but have really poor resolution.  This makes them superior for racing.

Aloha Cetacean,

Thanks, I saw some reviews of the eachine goggles two on ytube, they look very sharp, what I am concerned is the size of the goggles but reviewers say they are very comfortable and light

THANKS
2017-4-3
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

SM-17 Posted at 2017-4-3 00:02
Aloha Cetacean,

Thanks, I saw some reviews of the eachine goggles two on ytube, they look very sharp, what I am concerned is the size of the goggles but reviewers say they are very comfortable and light

Aloha SM-17,

My Goggles 2 are certainly very lite and comfortable.  They are also much smaller than the HeadPlay HD Goggles (7 inch screen VS 5 inch screen)  But because they give you 20 / 20 HD vision, I need reading glasses to see the image as clearly as it it displayed (I am old).  Please realize that 20 / 20 HD vision is not "Eagle Eye" vision, it just lets you pass the "Driver's Test".  

When 1440p gets introduced into FPV displays, then we will be getting into some seriously clear vision.  Government agencies (like the FAA) are looking at "Detect and Avoid" technology as a possible replacement of Visual Line Of Sight (VLOS) requirements.  1080p is almost clear enough for that purpose but it will take a 1440p technology to really secure that deal for UAV operators.  After all, safety is paramount!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-4-3
Use props
SM-17
lvl.4
Netherlands

Ordered the eachine goggles two (5 inch) hope i be happy

Thanks
2017-4-14
Use props
Advanced