Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic RC Error Messages and Left thumb Stick does not register
1487 5 2017-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FirebladePilot
New
United States

Unfortunately my Mavic controller stopped working 2 weekends ago. I get "stick err" and "re-ctr stick" messages on the controller. I have spoken with numerous DJI employees in the help chat to no avail. I have upgraded and downgraded the firmware 10+ times (on the RC and the drone), searched EVERYWHERE (youtube, forums, google) on any kind of fix, to only end up in frustration. The really odd part is when I try to calibrate the controller the LEFT thumb stick does not register! With the right thumb stick, I am able to follow all of the box edges to 100% with the little blue circle. The left thumb stick displays only the white box and a solid white circle in the middle with no movement. I have only flown this done 3 short times. The drone was never damaged or dropped. I only owned it for 2-3 weeks before it gave me these error messages. Any help would be appreciated. Just another frustrated, first time drone owner here that made a huge investment only to be disappointed. The last message I received from DJI was to file a report and send the RC back. I came across this message in the DJI forum after searching forever on Google. Please help guys, Thanks!!

2017-3-28
Use props
Nees
First Officer
Flight distance : 80991 ft
Belgium

You got your answer. Send in the remote... Its a defect.
2017-3-28
Use props
FirebladePilot
New
United States

Nees Posted at 2017-3-28 01:11
You got your answer. Send in the remote... Its a defect.

I was trying to avoid that. It's sad I've flown this drone for a grand total of 20 min, and now it's a useless $1000 paper-weight.
2017-3-29
Use props
Nees
First Officer
Flight distance : 80991 ft
Belgium

People by a 1000euro iphone, open the box, turn it on, cant take pictures...Yup, it happens, even to apple
2017-3-29
Use props
fansc1ac1e95
lvl.1
Flight distance : 72631 ft
El Salvador

cuold you fix the proble, I have the exact same problem
2017-5-12
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm sorry all your troubleshooting steps have not resolved it.
Here is the link to start the RMA process.
https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area
2017-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules