2777 30 2017-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jeebs-9
lvl.4
Flight distance : 174262 ft
United States

CAS-478513-P3J2J5

Feb27 Prop pops off mid flight at a hover 6-8ft off the ground. Fell to the ground and smashed the gimbal and camera. I blame faulty prop. The hover lasted more than a minute. So it's not like I put them on wrong. Flight record will show. I never moved the drone.   Feb28 Sent out   Delivered on March 7  Checked in on March 13  March 20 they sent email saying "I’m sorry" message with a courtesy of 2 day shipping when my drone is sent out (pretty typical from what I've heard)  March 21 I had to go to DJI-Ken to ask for status. He told me it was in flight analysis. I say "thank you that's awesome".... About an hour later. DJI-Ken  message me again an hour later saying. Actually it's shipping out today and you should get the accessories in a few days later. And again I thank him and say I can't wait to see the tracking number.   March 22 I get email saying "Declined" that my factory Warranty won’t cover damages. Because the drone has collisions. Even though it was flying perfectly. Because of what DJI-Ken said the night before. I'm super confused. How could I get this email after they shipped my drone. I message DJI-Ken about this. He tells me that he sent the message to the wrong person and it was meant for someone else.... Ok....He says I should answer the email if I want to repair it or not. I put in bold font. Please repair my drone! Use one of my DJI refresh care.   March 23 DJI-Ken says it might be another week or 2 weeks before it gets back to me. Because I have some thing special I need it for. I even ask him if I could pay the first time fee of 79$. So that I get it out of the way. He's says they can't until they fix the drone. Which waste even more time.   So I let it breath because I had been all over him for the last few days.   March 27 I saw this morning Sean Ozz posted his video. So I finally call DJI to ask about the status of my drone and if it has made it to the repair center or logtisics yet. Tim tells me. "They are shipping the drone back most likely Un repaired." WTF? I tell him "but I have refresh care." (Why the !@#$ would I want a broken drone back?) Especially if I have refresh care. Especially because I didn't fight you guys on the warranty bs. He finally looks again and says "Actually yes. You actually do have dji refresh care. I'm putting a note that you have refresh care". At this point I've lost all confidence in their costumer service. The worst part about this Is that DJI-Ken had told me that he was waiting for it to get to the repair center or logtisics. But even he was surprised to see that my drone was being shipped back to me still broken. But after that he went radio silent for the 24 hours in PM's. I won't be shock if it appears on my doorstep on unrepaired now. I've been very patient. Even after the first mix up with DJI-Ken. But this isn't the way anyone should be treated. I'm going to make a video and start a whole campaign on this ridiculous customer service. And I will not stop until people start getting treated better. What I'm simply asking for is straight foward communcation. When I sent my cell phone into Samsung. I got an update everyday about my phone. Everyday for 5 straight business days through email. By business day number six I had my $800 phone in my hand. Does DJI understand how much a $1000 (Fly more and Refresh Care $1400 that's what I spent) is worth to person?

CAS-478513-P3J2J5
2017-3-28
Use props
LBumbar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3179 ft

United States

Nikko,

I honestly thought you took an interest in my case and would keep your word!!! Your lack of response speaks volumes of how DJI treats their customers. My drone had been in DJIs hand's since March 9th.

If you're not going to help me have the common courtesy to say it. I'm so sick of hearing DJI understands when it's obvious they could care less.  I'm ever going to get my property back repaired and working like it should since DJI charged me for the repairs which in my opinion should have been covered by warranty?

It feels like retaliation this is taking so long since I voiced my concerns. My CAS-493890-T5D9P5 so whomever sees this can understand why I'm so annoyed. Since this process started I have called to get answers and sat on hold for​ over 8 hours just to be disconnected or told outright lies and that's trying online by sending a good 20 emails without response...

I do understand that you have thousands of customers and issues, but don't understand the lack of communication and point blank lies when you're told something that doesn't happen. At this point keep the F-ing drone and I'm going to fill complaints for theft of my drone and the money I paid for the repairs since DJzi has lost all credability of being reputable company...
2017-3-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

LBumbar Posted at 2017-3-29 16:05
Nikko,

I honestly thought you took an interest in my case and would keep your word!!! Your lack of response speaks volumes of how DJI treats their customers. My drone had been in DJIs hand's since March 9th.

I understand this is frustrating,  sincerely sorry  about the pain you’ve been caused.
Just checked your case, we've contacted you to update the repair status, I've forwarded this concern to repair team again, will get you up and running again soon.
Appreciate your feedback, which provides us motivation to keep improving.
2017-3-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Jeebs, we sincerely sorry for the trouble you've been caused, and really know how you feel, we are trying our best to help you get it resolved recently, truly appreciate your patience.
2017-4-5
Use props
jeebs-9
lvl.4
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-5 18:39
Jeebs, we sincerely sorry for the trouble you've been caused, and really know how you feel, we are trying our best to help you get it resolved recently, truly appreciate your patience.

Thanks Nat!

2017-4-5
Use props
jeebs-9
lvl.4
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-5 18:39

Hey Nat,

So my package was delivered yesterday. Does this mean I'm going through the same process I did the first  time my drone came in. Last time it took 4 days to get checked in.

Also at this point I'm kind of afraid to say anything on these boards about my case. I got banned last time.
2017-4-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

jeebs-9 Posted at 2017-4-7 13:49
Hey Nat,

So my package was delivered yesterday. Does this mean I'm going through the same process I did the first  time my drone came in. Last time it took 4 days to get checked in.

We'll help you handle it as soon as possible.
2017-4-9
Use props
jeebs-9
lvl.4
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-9 19:56
We'll help you handle it as soon as possible.

Hey Nat,

I hope all is well.

I don't want to be negative. It has been 6 business days since my drone was delivered. But I haven't seen any update on the progress page. Or heard back from anyone over the phone.

I also hear chatter that you guys are in the middle of a move (in Cali). Good Luck

I've already went ahead and purchased another drone.  Should be here today or tomorrow. I couldn't wait any long. Droning is a terrible drug. I'm hooked.  And worst of all it was 80 degrees in NYC.

Again thank you for your hard work
Ken
2017-4-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

jeebs-9 Posted at 2017-4-13 08:34
Hey Nat,

I hope all is well.

This situation has filled me with regret, I would feel the same if I were you, sorry for the delay.
We're now working hard to get it resolved soon so you can get it back to fly. I asked the receiving team to escalate it for you again, will try our best to help you get an update.
2017-4-14
Use props
jeebs-9
lvl.4
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-14 00:48
This situation has filled me with regret, I would feel the same if I were you, sorry for the delay.
We're now working hard to get it resolved soon so you can get it back to fly. I asked the receiving team to escalate it for you again, will try our best to help you get an update.

I have a random question... So I got my new drone. And I've brought new dji care for it as well. Is there any  where to link the DJI care to the aircraft. I'm asking because last time there was a mix up where you guys didn't notice I had DJI refresh care for my first drone.Which they say was missed by them. How can I avoid this for the new drone. Not that I plan on crashing it. I don't want to go through this again.
2017-4-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

jeebs-9 Posted at 2017-4-14 08:39
I have a random question... So I got my new drone. And I've brought new dji care for it as well. Is there any  where to link the DJI care to the aircraft. I'm asking because last time there was a mix up where you guys didn't notice I had DJI refresh care for my first drone.Which they say was missed by them. How can I avoid this for the new drone. Not that I plan on crashing it. I don't want to go through this again.

djicare@dji.co
2017-4-14
Use props
jeebs-9
lvl.4
United States

Thanks!!

I'm really happy I got another Mavic now. I just an email that they tried to call me. But were telling that they are backed up and moving. But thank you for the status update.

Probably going to get state farm. I keep hearing about it.
2017-4-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

jeebs-9 Posted at 2017-4-14 08:39

No worries, after receiving the drone, please check the DJI Care status here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage
2017-4-15
Use props
jeebs-9
lvl.4
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-15 01:01
No worries, after receiving the drone, please check the DJI Care status here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage

Thank you that's exactly what I was looking for.
2017-4-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

jeebs-9 Posted at 2017-4-16 08:51
Thank you that's exactly what I was looking for.

My pleasure.
2017-4-17
Use props
jeebs-9
lvl.4
United States

Hey guys.... So it has been now 10 days and my status hasn't changed in the progress bar (of at least being received.

I did get that phone call last Friday. But it's now been about 3-4 days and I haven't moved anywhere in the progress bar.
2017-4-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

jeebs-9 Posted at 2017-4-19 12:21
Hey guys.... So it has been now 10 days and my status hasn't changed in the progress bar (of at least being received.

I did get that phone call last Friday. But it's now been about 3-4 days and I haven't moved anywhere in the progress bar.

I have forwarded your concern to the local repair team and asked them to speed up the process for you, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2017-4-22
Use props
jeebs-9
lvl.4
United States

Hey Nat this is getting weird now. My progress bar hasn't moved at all. I'm starting to get a little worried here. It will now be exactly  59 days, 43 business days, 8  Saturdays, Passover, Ash Wednesday, Good Friday and Easter have passed since I've sent my drone. And on top of all that I got engaged two weeks ago.  At this point its probably sitting in a docking station or on a pallet some where in Cali.

Could I just trade in the value of my DJI Mavic Pro Fly More Combo and DJI Refresh Care (value of $1400) for a DJI Goggles and DJI Spark? I'm willing to wait for that stuff. Seriuosly.... I am willing to wait. Because I already brought myself another Mavic already.
2017-4-27
Use props
jeebs-9
lvl.4
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-22 01:11
I have forwarded your concern to the local repair team and asked them to speed up the process for you, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

..... Anything?......
2017-4-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

jeebs-9 Posted at 2017-4-28 09:06
..... Anything?......

I totally understand how frustrating it must be, the supervisor called you and explained it to you.
We keep following up your case recently, will update to you once we hear from them for the news, thank you so much for your patience.
2017-4-29
Use props
jeebs-9
lvl.4
United States

So after going on twitter and making a huge deal about this. I get a call someone and they say they had my drone in their hands and that they were personal bringing it to the repair center. Nice guy I tell you. I got a bunch of emails about it final getting checked in. I fell bad and good here. I basically had to throw a fit and curse 2 DJI CSR people to get this to happen yesterday. I just got a email about my drone being replaced and I paid in seconds.  Now I wait to see if DJI give me anything in reutrn for wasting my time and money smh

edit:

Will at least get the 2 day shipping that promised to me the first time? My drone was sent back to me. It was wasted because they never fixed it and had to recall it.
2017-5-3
Use props
Michael Kaine
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1217520 ft
  • >>>
United States

We all really enjoy our DJI products but would like to see better customer support
COPY.jpg
2017-5-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

jeebs-9 Posted at 2017-5-3 07:50
So after going on twitter and making a huge deal about this. I get a call someone and they say they had my drone in their hands and that they were personal bringing it to the repair center. Nice guy I tell you. I got a bunch of emails about it final getting checked in. I fell bad and good here. I basically had to throw a fit and curse 2 DJI CSR people to get this to happen yesterday. I just got a email about my drone being replaced and I paid in seconds.  Now I wait to see if DJI give me anything in reutrn for wasting my time and money smh

edit:

We are working on your case, since you've paid the invoice, we'll confirm the payment soon.
We'd love to try our best to help you get back the drone as soon as possible, appreciate your patience!
2017-5-3
Use props
jeebs-9
lvl.4
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-3 19:45
We are working on your case, since you've paid the invoice, we'll confirm the payment soon.
We'd love to try our best to help you get back the drone as soon as possible, appreciate your patience!

Nat you have been a champ through this process. I really like to tip my hat to you.  I'm sorry if I seem like a crazy customer. I know DJI-Ken probably hates me. And I can totally understand that lol.

Marquez, has been a gem over the phone. I want to say I'm sorry to him. And thank you!

Hopefully my payment will go through soon.
2017-5-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

jeebs-9 Posted at 2017-5-4 10:00
Nat you have been a champ through this process. I really like to tip my hat to you.  I'm sorry if I seem like a crazy customer. I know DJI-Ken probably hates me. And I can totally understand that lol.

Marquez, has been a gem over the phone. I want to say I'm sorry to him. And thank you!

We are glad to help here, Ken is trying his best as well.
We totally understand how you feel, hope everything would be sorted out soon.
2017-5-4
Use props
jeebs-9
lvl.4
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-4 19:57

Thank you Nat. I just received it yesterday. And it's a beautiful machine. I can't thank you guys enough. You should all get raises.
2017-5-9
Use props
jeebs-9
lvl.4
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-4 19:57

One more thing before you close this case out. I've been having problems voting up and down? Is that something you can fix?
2017-5-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

jeebs-9 Posted at 2017-5-9 07:00
Thank you Nat. I just received it yesterday. And it's a beautiful machine. I can't thank you guys enough. You should all get raises.

Thanks for your update, glad to know you got it back, enjoy it!
2017-5-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

jeebs-9 Posted at 2017-5-9 09:03
One more thing before you close this case out. I've been having problems voting up and down? Is that something you can fix?

Sorry, could you please describe it in detail? we'd love to help you check it.
2017-5-10
Use props
jeebs-9
lvl.4
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-10 02:15
Sorry, could you please describe it in detail? we'd love to help you check it.

I keep getting this message when I try to upvote a comment.
CAS-478513-P3J2J  DJI_FORUM_-_Google_Chrome_2017-05-10_09-11-33.png
2017-5-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

jeebs-9 Posted at 2017-5-10 05:28
I keep getting this message when I try to upvote a comment.

In that case, could you please go to https://www.facebook.com/DJISupport/ and message us the details? We can continue there for troubleshooting, thanks.
2017-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules