Beautiful day in the neighborhood
721 5 2017-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tylermason
lvl.2

United States

Living in the Twin Cities isn't ideal for a drone pilot, since it's not much fun (or, sometimes not possible) to fly in the winter. So with weather in the 50s last night, I had to take the P4 out for a spin. Didn't capture a ton of footage, but it felt good to fly again. Here's a video from last night.
2017-3-28
Use props
microlinux
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2576972 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice clip. I was out in the east side last night, tonight looks even better! Drone season is coming!
2017-3-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Good job nice sunset..
2017-3-28
Use props
AndreWolski
lvl.1

Canada

Nice clip, I noticed you as well have the camera tilt problem...
2017-3-29
Use props
tylermason
lvl.2

United States

AndreWolski Posted at 2017-3-29 06:57
Nice clip, I noticed you as well have the camera tilt problem...

Yeah I was noticing that when I was flying. Any suggestions on how to fix it?
2017-3-29
Use props
AndreWolski
lvl.1

Canada

tylermason Posted at 2017-3-29 08:33
Yeah I was noticing that when I was flying. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Unfortunately it may be impossible to fix that , you have to make sure that you calibrated the IMU on a perfectly leveled surface, you need a level what I do I check the surface first make sure it is leveled then I also put level crisscross on the motor mounts and double check it that way to make sure it is leveled then initiate the IMU cal and walk away for 5 minutes so you don't make any thumping or stomping as that can offset the calibration..., I tend to hold my breath when I do that lol right after that do the gimbal calibration and try to see if that clears... if that won't help , your bird is not working right, send it away for repairs...
2017-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules