Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Auto focus continuous on OSMO PRO
3671 8 2017-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans96e0e6e4
lvl.3
Flight distance : 282310 ft
  • >>>
France

Hello DJI team,

is it planned to propose AFC mode on OSMO PRO ?

It will help a lot such function to keep focus on subject with movement. You propose this function already on mavic pro and phantom 4 pro

Thanks for your feedback.

2017-3-28
Use props
fans96e0e6e4
lvl.3
Flight distance : 282310 ft
  • >>>
France

I know that OSMO pro is not already maybe for you a recent product but you did not make any new updates of firmware since august 2016. Many customers bought it anyway and it costed next to 2000 euros and for I think many users focus is still a problem. So maybe you could propose this upgrade and for sure you know the technology of it, you propose it already for 2 of your drones ? I bougth already phantom 4 and phantom 4 pro and OSMO Pro and for OSMO Pro, to keep in focus is still a problem. Thanks to care about my request.
2017-3-28
Use props
nicksta
Flight distance : 1371834 ft
France

I bought the remote follow focus unit, really good and gives you precise control
2017-3-31
Use props
DTK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

How many operator is needed in order to use X5 with remote focusing wheel.
2017-3-31
Use props
DTK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

No news so far on continuous autofocus feature for Osmo Pro.
2017-9-19
Use props
TokyoStreetView
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1211378 ft
  • >>>
Japan

Rather than having an AF while recording I would love to have an AF that simply work. In low light, the AF is mot of the time wrong and the focus peaking on the Osmo is just so bad. I never had so many misses with an M43 camera in my life since the Osmo Pro.

I would also won't mind having a "Dumb" mode, simply put: your Osmo Pro is set as your average Osmo and will focus in Hyperfocal at F2 or whatever. Simply put, in this mode you choose your focal and the Osmo would set automatically the Hyperfocal for you, on the 15mm DJI lens of course. This would actually REALLY CHANGE my life, especially with the Horrible Osmo Pro AF.
2017-9-19
Use props
danirvine 1
lvl.1
Australia

come on DJI please reply to this thread its turning out to be a bit of a joke im sure im not the only one wanting to sell my osmopro for this issue  there are many other issues im sure you are well aware of with this product but this by far is the biggest for me
the peaking isnt really anything to go by i have never been so stressed on a shoot worried about focus
2018-5-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi,
Thank you for your feed back, no worries we will forward this to our engineers for them to be notified as well.
2018-5-22
Use props
charlesetischer
lvl.1

Hong Kong

Sorry for continuous auto focus still couldn't work on OSMO Pro.
But the continuous auto focus on P4Pro and Mavic Pro is quite different from traditional AFC,cause  we have used a lot of motion sensor on drone. Unfortunately,we couldn't use the same way on OSMO Pro.  And we think the better way to keep in focus is using focusing wheel. But it's very nice to get your requirement, we'll consider the possibility about supporting traditional AFC on OSMO Pro.
2018-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules