Controller overheating
2379 5 2017-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7769bc8c
New
United States

I've got Inspire 1 about six month ago. I turn on the controller it shows a yellow and red triangle warning. When I check with the warning was it says remote controller overheating. It said to repair that to let it cool down. I left the controller all night in my house and air conditioning. Tried it again today the same warning came up. Tried it today and the controller showed the same warning. The controller will not connect to the inspire also. help
2017-3-28
Use props
fans7769bc8c
New
United States

No one out there has any help for me?
2017-3-30
Use props
Donnie *
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

fans7769bc8c Posted at 2017-3-30 10:58
No one out there has any help for me?

I have never heard of this.    Once the RC transmitter cooled,  the warning still comes up regarding overheating ?  And Now you no longer have connection to the AC.  If this is the case It sounds serious, I would send it in for repair.  Did you buy this brand new ?  Did anything bring this on , did you do an update or anything , certainly a strange one for sure .

donnie
2017-3-30
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sorry you are having trouble and this is the first time I have heard of this problem. When the remote is turned on for awhile can you hear the cooling fan turn on inside the remote?  I am wondering if your cooling fan inside the remote is defective and causing the transmitter to overheat>?

Something to check while inside the house with everything turned on and connected, the cooling fan will start running on a normal Inspire 1 remote.

Rich
2017-3-30
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Did you happen to notice this after a firmware update or long term storage?
2017-3-31
Use props
D3R1CK84
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40174 ft

United States

hey did you ever get a fix on this? I am currently experiencing the same issues. Thanks
2023-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules