720 8 2017-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AdrianWClarke
lvl.1
Flight distance : 195581 ft
Ireland

Hi Guys,
Has anyone else have issues regarding drifting to the right and also there inspire 2 not reaching top speed as per specs.  Reaching a max speed of 83km/ph in various comditions at an altitude of 136 over sea level in temp rangrs 4-18 deg celcius.  Realy anoying me.  Contacted dji chat and in a 1hr chat i was given a ling to the stats which i bought the drone (max speed 96 kmph or 58 mph).  Then i was told its just a rough speed. Now im trying to get it checked but still very difficult to get answers.  DJI keep sidestepping the drifting issues.
2017-3-28
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not sure on the speed but, on the drifting try an IMU Calibration.
2017-3-29
Use props
dldp-sp
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1065902 ft
  • >>>
United States

Also, on the speed side, make sure you are in Sport Mode.

Tom
2017-3-29
Use props
WellFlightz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 181358 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Any news about the latest fimware affecting the speed?! Confirmed or just a little scare?!
2017-3-31
Use props
Viper Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 31644 ft
United States

My tests recently indicated that ATTI mode was faster then Sport mode after the latest FW update.  Just my results, your's may vary!
2017-3-31
Use props
NJ Flying Slow
lvl.3
Flight distance : 765909 ft
United States

Guys a few points here.  (A) the 67MPH as we all hopefully know was reduced initially.  (B) the last firmware update tanked the speed degradation a further 10mph from my testing.  I'm at my wits end.  I didn't get it becasue of the top speed, but it was certainly a consideration that made me purchase it.  False advertising by all respects, it's the equivalent of buying a car and them taking away a key feature after you bring it in for service.  Maybe you can get away with those unethical business practices in China, but not in the USA.  I'm upset.  As for the drifting, I've seen that too, but I thought it was because I went to VT and back to NJ so did a few compass calibrations to no avail.  I need to do an IMU - could be firmware related?
2017-3-31
Use props
NJ Flying Slow
lvl.3
Flight distance : 765909 ft
United States

Oh and @viper...the advertised speeds are all in GPS mode, not ATT.  
2017-3-31
Use props
Viper Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 31644 ft
United States

The advertised top speed mode is Sport however, myself and others have reported that ATTI mode top speed was higher then Sport after the last FW update.
2017-3-31
Use props
Dan Bellerive
lvl.2
Flight distance : 733668 ft
United States

Latest firmware: my flight last night showed about 30 in Sport, 50 in ATTI at 200' above sea level (give or take a bit). 67mph would have been a nice top speed for capturing cruises with car clubs and the initial reduction in speed wasn't too bad, but 30/50mph is a bit less than I would've liked.
2017-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules