Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire 2 Battery pairing
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SPH*i2*
Second Officer
Flight distance : 322579 ft
United Kingdom

Hi could DJI or indeed someone else put up a video on their tutorial page, as I have noticed that there are a number of new owners need a clear explanation on the i2 battery pairing process, Just to show them how will stop them worrying, and shows them that it's automatic in the app,
2017-3-30
Use props
Electro-Nick
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5989180 ft
United Kingdom

Battery pairing is broken in the latest firmware/DJIGo - you can insert any battery with any other battery and the status in DJIGo 4.0.6 claims it's paired with the other one.
2017-3-30
Use props
Aeria.Fi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5811358 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Let's lift up the old thread. I'm unable to pair new batteries with Inspire 2. I have tried all different methods and GO4 versions without success.

I use cendence remotes with Crystalskys. Older batteries I have are paired without any issues, but I just got new set of batteries to Inspire 2 and GO app always shows that "batteries paired" even though they'r not. I have labeled the batteries like A1, A2, B1, B2 etc. If I put in like C2 and A2 batteries it tells me batteries are paired. I even discharged the A batteries and put in A1 with 80% charge rate and C2 with 99% charge it's still the same "batteries paired". This is problematic to me when charging batteries. I have many chargers running at the same time and it is very important to me that charger will charge full batteries as a pair.

Now the funny part. I still can re-pair my old batteries? If I swap in any of my old batteries which are not paired the text goes blue in the app and tells "battery pairing"

Is this ment to be like this? That new batteries cannot be paired. If so, why?

SOLUTION
What I did is I took one old battery and new A1, text went to blue "battery pairing" I paired them and then plugged in new A1 and B1. App allowed me to pair those so I took them out and swapped in A1 and C1 and paired those. When all my batteries were paired with that A1 I started to make real pairs like A1-A2, B1-B2 and everything worked.

Now if I swap in new A1 and B2 it says "battery pairing". So I assume there was some piece of code in the old batteries which is missing from the new ones.

Does DJI have any explanation to this?
2020-9-23
Use props
Coyut
First Officer
Flight distance : 2559222 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Be aware that any battery needs to be updated with any new I2 firmware relase.
In our case 32 batteries = 16 times firmware update.

If you have the battery station (hard case) you have to option to update 4 pairs at a time.
Batteries with different firmware versions will usually not pair.

2020-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules