Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
General forum question
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ba$h
lvl.1
Flight distance : 356860 ft
Netherlands

Dear DJI users,

First I want to apologize if this question is not on the right topic. But I have no idea where to post this question. My question is regarding the forum it self. I see alot of members who have all there equipment under there avator including there flight distance. A few days a go i bought an DJI Osmo+, this i can see under my avatar. But my Phantom 4 Pro that i already own for a few months, i don't see under my avatar. I posted picture with question so you can see what i mean.Is there something special i need to do to get this or what i'm doing wrong?
Kind regards,

Bas from Holland

dji_forum_edit.jpg
2017-3-29
Use props
Faust
New

United States

I was wondering if  the controllers for the Phantom 4's be used with a Mavic Pro instead of the Mavic controller?
2017-3-29
Use props
Labroides
Captain
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Faust Posted at 2017-3-29 03:21
I was wondering if  the controllers for the Phantom 4's be used with a Mavic Pro instead of the Mavic controller?

1.  Start a new thread to ask an unrelated question
2.  The answer is no - they are not compatible.
2017-3-29
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Have you synced your flights in the dji cloud.
2017-3-30
Use props
Punchbuggy
Captain
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

And additional to the op's point-of-focus (recorded product), as reported in another General Support thread, you can't go by the Flight Distance either. What is synced to the DJI cloud is (obviously) just flight details captured by the DJI GO app. If you use Litchi or similar, flight distances travelled with those will not be captured.
2017-3-30
Use props
Ba$h
lvl.1
Netherlands

Punchbuggy Posted at 2017-3-30 15:30
And additional to the op's point-of-focus (recorded product), as reported in another General Support thread, you can't go by the Flight Distance either. What is synced to the DJI cloud is (obviously) just flight details captured by the DJI GO app. If you use Litchi or similar, flight distances travelled with those will not be captured.

Thanks for your reply. But now I stay only with one question,  how do I get the P4P icon in my forum account. As with the Osmo +. Because i bought the P4P brandnew from te store.
2017-3-31
Use props
Punchbuggy
Captain
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Ba$h Posted at 2017-3-31 03:43
Thanks for your reply. But now I stay only with one question,  how do I get the P4P icon in my forum account. As with the Osmo +. Because i bought the P4P brandnew from te store.

Understood - did you register the P4P online against your account? I assume that's how they know what you have.
2017-3-31
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Ba$h Posted at 2017-3-31 03:43

Just to clarify, you are using the same DJI account email for your forum email as well, correct? Have you synced your logs lately?
2017-3-31
Use props
Ba$h
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-31 16:57
Just to clarify, you are using the same DJI account email for your forum email as well, correct? Have you synced your logs lately?

Dear DJI-Jamie,

Yes i have only one dji account. But i have to say, when i started flying with the phantom 4 pro, it was with my Samsung Note 4. I never got the messeage to register my phantom, like i got with the Osmo+. I also didn't get the message when i started useing a ipad with dji go 4.  And i updated my logs this afternoon.

Hope you can help me with this problem?
2017-4-2
Use props
Ba$h
lvl.1
Netherlands

I have tried today with my iPhone 6 with DJI GO 4, but I still do not see the icon of the P4P under my forum account.
2017-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules