Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO App and GS Pro Integration
1677 11 2017-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DemolitionMan14
First Officer
Flight distance : 1963583 ft
  • >>>
United States

It would be nice to have one app that has all the functions of the GO app and adds the features of the GS Pro app or at least give the GO app the ability to run pre uploaded flight missions that were created in GS Pro.
2017-3-29
Use props
Phantom-Paul 7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2551634 ft
Australia

The problem is then you require more powerful devices to run the app.  
2017-3-29
Use props
Phantom-Paul 7
lvl.4
Australia

What would be nice is a link/button in each that allows you to jump back and forward from one app to the other at will while in flight. The only thing I really miss in the GS Pro app is the flight logs.
My work around at the moment is to use GS Pro right up until the bird takes off  and then close GS Pro and open the Go App. Once it is in flight the programmed mission continues with or without the GS Pro app quite happily.  When the Go app  opens the map shows the programmed mission way points and progress and the Go app starts recording the flight log. As a bonus you then have some control of camera settings and gimbal on the fly if corrections are required.

2017-3-29
Use props
DemolitionMan14
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Phantom-Paul 7 Posted at 2017-3-29 18:14
What would be nice is a link/button in each that allows you to jump back and forward from one app to the other at will while in flight. The only thing I really miss in the GS Pro app is the flight logs.
My work around at the moment is to use GS Pro right up until the bird takes off  and then close GS Pro and open the Go App. Once it is in flight the programmed mission continues with or without the GS Pro app quite happily.  When the Go app  opens the map shows the programmed mission way points and progress and the Go app starts recording the flight log. As a bonus you then have some control of camera settings and gimbal on the fly if corrections are required.

Thank you for the idea.  I wasn't sure if that would work and tried googling it and didn't come up with much.  I will definitely be giving that a try next GS Pro mission.  Im with you, flight logs seem to be the only thing missing.  
2017-3-30
Use props
Phantom-Paul 7
lvl.4
Australia

Nearly .  I program the mission with GS Pro and then change to the Go app once the flight commences.
I've never tried to change back to GS Pro once in flight. I don't see any need to.
2017-7-3
Use props
DemolitionMan14
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Phantom-Paul 7 Posted at 2017-7-3 20:11
Nearly .  I program the mission with GS Pro and then change to the Go app once the flight commences.
I've never tried to change back to GS Pro once in flight. I don't see any need to.

I dont see any need to swap back and forth once the mission is uploaded.  I also don't see why they just don't make GS Pro an option under intelligent flight modes.  I don't see a need to have it as a separate app.  If they want to keep a separate app at least have so it records logs in that app, so you don't have to run both apps.
2017-7-5
Use props
plantbob
lvl.1
Flight distance : 542067 ft
United States

We need flight data logging on GS Pro. Please.
2017-7-22
Use props
TAfirehawk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 315938 ft
United States

Updated GS Pro and no mention of flight logs....going to head out for a test mission and see if I can dig up a hidden flight log somewhere.
2017-8-15
Use props
Mafia16
Captain
Flight distance : 26490948 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

TAfirehawk Posted at 2017-8-15 06:44
Updated GS Pro and no mention of flight logs....going to head out for a test mission and see if I can dig up a hidden flight log somewhere.

i hope one day dji put these to work. mission planner upload something like that
2017-8-17
Use props
MrRobert5823
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1385223 ft
United States

WayneCoomer Posted at 2017-6-24 06:44
Has anyone tried to get hold of DJI with regards to the issue of not being able to get the flight logs?? I tried before, but they said that they would get back to me, but hey -ho surprise surprise, not heard a thing back from them!!! Such a great app, just such a pity about the support!!!

Flight logs are a huge issue with me.  It's like "What's the point?".  I only have SOME of my logs that are captured... and not the professional ones!
2017-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules