532 6 2017-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alaska42
First Officer
Flight distance : 3668114 ft
  • >>>
United States

Notice some strange active track behavior this weekend. Controller was in a bag on my hip and had a joystick protector on it to make sure the sticks would not move. I was going downhill so it should have gone further away if anything. I have been doing active track for a while and never saw it do this. Has anyone else seen this?

2017-3-29
Use props
Alex SP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 112549 ft
Brazil

I have the impression that the controller was acting on it somehow. Even when you stop and it goes up. Maybe a magnetic interference or something near the RC inside the bag  (the sticks are magnetic), or perhaps minor stick inputs.
2017-3-29
Use props
AACY
lvl.4
Flight distance : 518012 ft
United States

Update the flight log. Might give better understanding of what happened. BTW, great footage and place.
2017-3-29
Use props
4wesomeAdam
lvl.4
United States

The Mavic was getting tired. When you looked back, it snapped to. You wore it out with all that cross country skiing.
2017-3-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Could you please sync your flight records then provide me with your DJI account email and the exact date this occurred?
Is the DJI account email the same as your forum email?
I'll help to check it.
2017-3-30
Use props
lildevilx
lvl.2
Flight distance : 264101 ft
Canada

had that problem before as well.

in fact i have another similar problem of the mavic slowly dropping down alt when there is no controller input. Made a timelapse before and within 10 min it drop about 50m... pretty crazy and stupid...

That only happens when the VPS is working... wondering if the VPS is telling the mavic that its going higher when its not
2017-3-31
Use props
boostedford
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144478 ft
United States

wow that made me nervous glad you caught it before something bad happened
2017-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules