Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No camera
1251 8 2017-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9d372f24
New
Flight distance : 5010 ft
Switzerland

I Never had this Problem . Today about 4 Times . I don't see the camera view on the screen mavic pro

Any tips or solution ?
2017-3-29
Use props
Capt of Enterpr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 621755 ft
Australia

Check that the controller cable is firmly plugged into your phone socket. I have experienced similar problem and found the cable wasn't firmly seated.
2017-3-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

What's the error message from DJI GO app? Please provide some screenshots for better assistance.
2017-3-30
Use props
The Rev
Captain
Flight distance : 1256837 ft
United States

Try a flight without the Memory card inserted as I've noticed if you have a problem with the memory card I don't get any display and if its ok change or at least format the card.
2017-3-30
Use props
K4Unl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 122175 ft
Netherlands

See if your device is strong enough to handle it.
I have a tablet lying around that apparently can run DJI go 4, but cannot process the camera image.
2017-3-30
Use props
Nancy^^
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3481 ft

Hong Kong

I have similar issue before. You can use an original USB cable.
2017-3-30
Use props
RoyalPeeps
lvl.1

United States

I'm having the same issue.  No video feed on my DJI Go app.  Only error I have seen pop up is Ambient Light too low.  But where the video feed is it's all black and there is the yellow focus box there too but no video feed from the camera.
2017-7-24
Use props
dcreativeking
New
Ghana

RoyalPeeps Posted at 2017-7-24 22:47
I'm having the same issue.  No video feed on my DJI Go app.  Only error I have seen pop up is Ambient Light too low.  But where the video feed is it's all black and there is the yellow focus box there too but no video feed from the camera.

I can confirm that i am facing the same issue of a black screen. The gimbal seems fine camera operation seems normal and responsive but no video feed. I have tried upgrading all components (drone, RC, and batteries), but the problem still persists. What could be the problem.
2017-7-25
Use props
RoyalPeeps
lvl.1

United States

dcreativeking Posted at 2017-7-25 00:32
I can confirm that i am facing the same issue of a black screen. The gimbal seems fine camera operation seems normal and responsive but no video feed. I have tried upgrading all components (drone, RC, and batteries), but the problem still persists. What could be the problem.

Prob is the PTZ camera signal line transmission line cable.  This is my next step in replacing.  And have read on another forum that seems to be the issue when there is no video feed.
2017-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules