1126 5 2017-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JellyPopsicles
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8471 ft
Australia

Hello all,

Seeing if someone is able to help me at all i am feeling hart broken for what happened yesterday.

Yesterday i was landing my drone approx 120m high using a S5 phone with  20% battery left (More than enough to get back home) i got this message  saying battery error, 2 Seconds later i have lost signal to the mavic  pro at that moment my hart shattered. A few moments later the drone done  racing down at a crazy speed towards the side of the hill and crashed i  had a little jump because this thing came flying off into my direction  and it turned out been the camera off the mavic pro.

Today i spent 5 hours trying to find the missing drone i have also  noticed in the DJI Go App 3.1.4 (591) i am now missing the mavic pro  logo as i was thinking just maybe i might be able to see its location.

Sadly today was a huge fail and hart braking as this was my favorite toy.

Kind regards,

Brad
2017-3-29
Use props
Flybee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2203983 ft
Sweden

Sorry to hear about this. Are you able to get the latest flight log from your phone? That would give you a "spot" where it was last seen. Start from there when you search and do it systematically.  Ie. requires a GPS enabled phone. I don't know how it looks where this happened but I can take some time. I wish you the best of luck in your rescue mission
2017-3-29
Use props
Flybee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2203983 ft
Sweden

Sorry to hear about this. Are you able to get the latest flight log from your phone? That would give you a "spot" where it was last seen. Get the coordinates from the flight log. Start from there when you search and do it systematically.  Ie. requires a GPS enabled phone or a GPS that can help you.
I don't know how it looks where this happened but I can take some time. I wish you the best of luck in your rescue mission
2017-3-29
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You should first sync your flight record in the app to dji cloud,

You can then play back your flight in the app right at the end of your flight, at the bottom of screen just over the slide bar you will see numbers, these are gps coordinates and should mark the last spot your AC was in the sky, you said it dropped straight down so this should help you find your location.

Also if you want others here on the forum to help out you can upload your logs to http://www.phantomhelp.com/Phantom-4/#DataLog.

Hopefully you will find it, did you have dji care or care refresh.
2017-3-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry to hear about your crash.
I think a repair service would be the best course of action.
Our engineers will help to analyse the flight data and let you know what could have caused the issue.
2017-3-30
Use props
JellyPopsicles
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8471 ft
Australia

thank you all.

I have tried sending DJI a email haven't heard anything of yet also tried looking for the flight log and cant find anything at all this has me worried.

I will try to attempt another search over the weekend i am worried that i might not be able to find the mavic at all. I wish i had screen record going to show yous the errors i was getting.
2017-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules