Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Account issue
1607 4 2017-3-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
masonmediaTN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 634199 ft
United States

Hello,
  I have a new email address that I use for my business. I would like to change my DJI account email to reflect that address since it is a drone related business, but I do not see a place where I can change it.
Does anyone know if this is possible without creating an entirely new account?  If I need to create a new account will I lose all of my logged flight info?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Thanks,
    Tony

2017-3-30
Use props
masonmediaTN
lvl.1
United States

and no replies in over 2 hours....go figure
2017-3-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Tony, sorry the DJI account cannot be changed, if you want to use the new e-mail address for the drone related business, you need register a new account.
The flight records you've synced is bound to your original account, and it won't be transferred to the new account, to check the logged flight info, please switch to your previous account.
2017-3-30
Use props
masonmediaTN
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-30 18:43
Tony, sorry the DJI account cannot be changed, if you want to use the new e-mail address for the drone related business, you need register a new account.
The flight records you've synced is bound to your original account, and it won't be transferred to the new account, to check the logged flight info, please switch to your previous account.

How is this not possible? I've seen comments about this dating back 2 years and DJI saying that you will be able to change it in the future still to no avail. I can't belive there is not a way to sync everything or at least the log files over to a new email address. Thats just crazy.
2017-3-30
Use props
LianaDrone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2044449 ft
  • >>>
United States

this is the same question I had. I made a drone photography email after I had my DJI account. I want to switch to my photography email but don't want to loose all my flight logs, registered products, sky pixel uploads etc. Why is there no option to do a simple email change? Every other website provides this option!
2017-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules