Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Help please. "Camera Sensor Error" in my Phantom 4
1568 6 2017-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GLSpro60
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4765804 ft
  • >>>
Argentina

camera_sensor_error_02.jpg camera_sensor_error_01.jpg

Hi DJI people. I have a Phantom 4 (purchased in April 2016). Used very neatly and professionally, without any fall or blow.Last week in mid-flight, I started to throw lines errors, until the message "Camera Sensor Error" came out, unable to capture photos or video. Then I left the screen of my iPad Air 2 without transmission. And from there I only get the error. Do all kinds of tests with the "Asistant 2" without success.
I was reading in the forum that I should send to repair the unit or replace the controller board of the sensor of the camera of my Ph4.
Please, please let me know what to do. From now, very grateful for the prompt response!

Gustavo L. Salgado

2017-4-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Gustavo, is the firmware up to date on the aircraft and RC?
Please try to reset factory defaults then refresh the latest firmware from DJI Assistance.
2017-4-3
Use props
GLSpro60
lvl.1
  • >>>
Argentina

OK I try again. But the last, no work

I see you soon.

Gustavo
2017-4-4
Use props
GLSpro60
lvl.1
  • >>>
Argentina

Hi Mindy. No way . The error continuos... Be the hardware? What is the controller sensor. Please i appreciated your help! Thanks for Argentina!
2017-4-4
Use props
GLSpro60
lvl.1
  • >>>
Argentina

Mindy, I wanted to tell you that some people told me that I would try to downgrade to the last version in the aircraft, but it does NOT allow me to download it or go back to that version in the Assistant. Can that be too? Or do I seriously think about taking him to repair?
In DJI Chile, I was told that it was preferable to "change" the complete cardan (the whole complete camera) and it seems to me a lot.
What do you think? Is there any possibility that you can send me the plaque that is causing the error? Obviously I would buy such a badge, but I want to know if it can be solved!
The team was working great !!!
Thanks and I await your prompt reply!

Gustavo
2017-4-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

GLSpro60 Posted at 2017-4-4 15:51
Mindy, I wanted to tell you that some people told me that I would try to downgrade to the last version in the aircraft, but it does NOT allow me to download it or go back to that version in the Assistant. Can that be too? Or do I seriously think about taking him to repair?
In DJI Chile, I was told that it was preferable to "change" the complete cardan (the whole complete camera) and it seems to me a lot.
What do you think? Is there any possibility that you can send me the plaque that is causing the error? Obviously I would buy such a badge, but I want to know if it can be solved!

It's probably the hardware issue.
I'd suggest you to send it in for further evaluation.
You could fill in an online repair request form and apply for pickup here.You’ll get a case number automatically. https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area
If you have any further query, please click "reply" button, so I can see you are responding to me.
2017-4-4
Use props
GLSpro60
lvl.1
  • >>>
Argentina

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-4-4 18:47
It's probably the hardware issue.
I'd suggest you to send it in for further evaluation.
You could fill in an online repair request form and apply for pickup here.You’ll get a case number automatically. https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area

I bought in Argentina and the option tells me "It is not possible in your region". How should I address this? I have seen that he has many people has passed the same and in some is cable, other driver plate camera, etc etc. How do you think that I can get help? I am sure that it is only controlling the camera plate. The gimbal moves well, without problems. I await your response, for me it is important;).
Thanksssssss!!!
2017-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules