Horizon tilt issue/blurry conner(4K)
783 6 2017-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse4e99348
New
Flight distance : 54905 ft
United States

Horizon tilt and blurry picture in the comer of 4K videos It's has been my issue with my mavic,
Got this product back in 02/09/17 when there was no much information out about the drone it self,
2 days after I got it I start noticing that the horizon won't stay straigh llike my phantom used to do, but never crossed my mind that it was an actual issue. Later editing videos in my mac I saw the blurry in all 4K videos, well DJI only give 7 days to return or exchange under their conditions and now thanks to the poor quality of their product I'm stuck with a repair process that is been going already for two weeks and will take another 10 days easily before my drone is back.
I wish I never bought from them....
Even if I have the videos with the information encoded that this problems were there from day 1, that won't get me an exchange either a refund....
P.S
customer service is a nighmare hours on hold each time I have to call...
>.<
2017-4-2
Use props
IzZY
New
United States

2017-4-2
Use props
IzZY
New
United States

2017-4-2
Use props
SuperPete
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33455 ft
Belgium

I see the same thing happening a lot. Only got it 2 weeks ago and there has been bad weather and I was busy, so I only flew a couple of times, but a the horizon is tilted in the same manner. Not all the time though. The camera head is really light, maybe it shifts if there is a breeze?
2017-4-5
Use props
fans575663b3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2368264 ft
  • >>>
United States

tilted horizon issue  has been around since the p2 models.   Best one can do is adjust gimbal roll.  Some say IMU cal will fix it, lots say it won';t.
2017-4-5
Use props
fans591e5193
lvl.1
Flight distance : 212717 ft
Canada

I had this horizontal tilt issue with my first drone. Sent it in for a replacement, waited 1.5 months..... Got a replacement drone back yesterday. Took it out for a test flight and BAM! ......... Exact same issue....... Their "Testing" phase probably went something like this..... "Is that a mavic?" "Yep" "Okay right on problem fixed"
2017-4-5
Use props
daivatam
lvl.3
Flight distance : 473389 ft
Romania

same here, drone from December ...praise god that at least I don't have blurry side of image...
2017-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules