My email support experience.
811 12 2017-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DWright
lvl.1
Flight distance : 625725 ft
United States

Wrote an e-mail to support at 3pm on Friday.     Received a response at 5am on Sunday.

Whoever was responding to me clearly was not proficient in English.    My guess is maybe they translated my initial communication to some other language, wrote the reply, and then google translated back to English.   Or maybe they just had really bad grammar.   Or maybe they were just in a hurry and did a very sloppy job.     In any event, I have absolutely no idea what it was they were trying to tell me.

There were two links in the e-mail.   One for "I'm satisfied" and one for "I'm unsatisfied".    My hope was that maybe if I clicked "I'm unsatisfied" the ticket would get escallated to somebody that would see that the response was completely unintelligible.      

Unfortunately, what I found out was that the "I'm unsatisfied" link doesn't even work.    Well that's one way to have stellar customer service -- just don't count anybody that didn't like what you had to say!    Alas, when I clicked the link (on the same day I received the response), I got an error page telling me that the ticket was already closed and I wasn't allowed to rate it.   

Any suggestions on how I can escallate the issue to somebody that speaks English?   

I love my Mavic, but DJI is looking more and more unprofessional by the day.    I've encouraged at least one other person to buy a drone from DJI.    But I think after this, I'm going to start warning people about both the good and the bad of buying from DJI.

2017-4-2
Use props
DWright
lvl.1
United States

If anybody from DJI sees this:   ticket407052
2017-4-2
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

DWright Posted at 2017-4-2 16:20

we're very sorry about it and will look into this issue.
2017-4-2
Use props
fans47339c01
lvl.1
France

I encounter the same with my mavic. No updated answer after 1 month. I'm still waiting to know what to do .
2017-4-3
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

DWright Posted at 2017-4-2 16:20

Just to clarify, was this ticket opened from emailing support.us@dji.com or onlinesales@dji.com?
2017-4-3
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

fans47339c01 Posted at 2017-4-3 00:28
I encounter the same with my mavic. No updated answer after 1 month. I'm still waiting to know what to do .

Could you happen to provide your ticket or case number, so I can look into it?
2017-4-3
Use props
fans47339c01
lvl.1
France

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-3 13:38
Could you happen to provide your ticket or case number, so I can look into it?

Hello DJI-Jamie,

I opened the following topic : http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... mp;page=1#pid754096

The ticket number is 474227 and the CAS number is CAS-491024-S0X7V7. I need to get instructions to send the drone to get fixed with DJI CARE.

Thanks in advance,
2017-4-3
Use props
Range30
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11281079 ft
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-3 13:38
Just to clarify, was this ticket opened from emailing  or ?

What's the difference? I think overall, consumers want their matters resolved in a quick fashion. There are so many back of forth emails, where nowadays, confidence seems lost to us buyers with really no real explanation or solid assistance for those of us who are continuing to deal with DJI. In my case, I still haven't recieved my order I placed March 2, 2017 (over a month) and I'm still dealing with Online support, who is continuing to give me the run arounds onto what happened to my order. DJI claimed they filed a Claim to know the whereabouts of the order when they DJI recalled it.  They're blaming FEDEX when FEDEX TRACE DEPT confirmed that DJI recalled the order back to DJI Carson, CA. The Shipper recalled the order which never arrived to my home. No attempt...nothing! I'm not referring to you moderators in this forum because I'm sure you're doing the best you can do. It's frustrating where I am now venturing on 'Linked in' bringing my issue with every DJI Management Member. I'm posting a Thread late this week with what happens. Stay tune..
2017-4-3
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

fans47339c01 Posted at 2017-4-3 22:51
Hello DJI-Jamie,

I opened the following topic : http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=90705&page=1#pid754096

It looks like you should have received some further details via ticket #474227 late yesterday, did you happen to receive it?
2017-4-4
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Range30 Posted at 2017-4-3 22:53
What's the difference? I think overall, consumers want their matters resolved in a quick fashion. There are so many back of forth emails, where nowadays, confidence seems lost to us buyers with really no real explanation or solid assistance for those of us who are continuing to deal with DJI. In my case, I still haven't recieved my order I placed March 2, 2017 (over a month) and I'm still dealing with Online support, who is continuing to give me the run arounds onto what happened to my order. DJI claimed they filed a Claim to know the whereabouts of the order when they DJI recalled it.  They're blaming FEDEX when FEDEX TRACE DEPT confirmed that DJI recalled the order back to DJI Carson, CA. The Shipper recalled the order which never arrived to my home. No attempt...nothing! I'm not referring to you moderators in this forum because I'm sure you're doing the best you can do. It's frustrating where I am now venturing on 'Linked in' bringing my issue with every DJI Management Member. I'm posting a Thread late this week with what happens. Stay tune..

The Online Sales team and the Support team use different ticketing systems. The latter is easier for mods to look up than the former, as we are normally technical support as well.

In regards to your case, we're trying to get this addressed as quickly as possible. I understand that you will take this with a grain of salt, but please bear with us as they try to straighten this out.
2017-4-4
Use props
Range30
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11281079 ft
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-4 12:56
The Online Sales team and the Support team use different ticketing systems. The latter is easier for mods to look up than the former, as we are normally technical support as well.

In regards to your case, we're trying to get this addressed as quickly as possible. I understand that you will take this with a grain of salt, but please bear with us as they try to straighten this out.

Thank you so much DJI Jamie for following up on my case.

Its now been over 35 days (March 2nd) since I placed my order. Still waiting for my Mavic Pro Fly-more combo, controller hood and an extra battery.

You and the rest of Forum Moderators are so good to us DJI Consumers - Thank you Moderators!

2017-4-8
Use props
DWright
lvl.1
United States

I guess I should post an update on what happened here:

The day after I posted this question, I got a response.    This time, fortunately the person that responded at least had a grasp on the English language and I could understand them.

Their response included:   "the Charging Hub your ordered will take 15-20 business days to ship after payment confirmed".       The response did NOT acknowledge in any way that 15 business days had already elapsed at the time of their response.    Instead, the response indicated that my email would ship by April 11, which would in fact be 22 business days.   So, it was basically the support department telling me that they had every intention of failing, but saying it in a way that implied they were doing nothing wrong.

As it turns out, my order did ship on April 7th.   So, they did ultimately ship on 20 business days (which is just fancy spin for saying a month in human days.)    I don't remember it saying "business days" when I ordered, but I also don't remember not seeing that, so maybe it did say that all along.   I guess they delivered what they promised, even if I didn't like having to wait that long.

So, at this point, my biggest grievances with the whole process are not with the product ordering and delivery, but with the support I got when I wrote in to ask about the status of my order:

1.  Getting an English response by somebody that couldn't speak English is really inexcusable.

2.   Sending me a "How would you rate the support you received?" inquiry with links to a survey that doesn't work  (twice) is equally inexcusable!

Right now, I need to buy another battery from my Mavic, and I think I'm probably going to order through Amazon and see if I get better results that way.

The res
2017-4-24
Use props
djiuser_bVR5VyB
New

United States

Such a nice forum discussion and i appreciate your all efforts about your thoughts. it's really good work. well done. I would like to share something really helpful for education.
2017-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules