488 4 2017-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mr Smith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3621066 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yesterday the World Wake Association held the first Pro Card qualifier of the year where a handful of wakeboarders showed up to battle it out for the opportunity to ride on the 2017 Pro Tour. The competition took place at Freedom Wake Park which has already proved itself to be one of the best places to train and wakeboard within the Orlando area. I went out with my Osmo and Phantom 3 Advanced and managed to get enough clips to put together a nice little recap with just some of the riders who came out to compete.

Congrats to Oli Derome(1st), Mizuki Takahashi(2nd), and Pierce Homsey(3rd) who threw down some great tricks and put themselves on the podium!

2017-4-2
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
lvl.4
Flight distance : 324442 ft
United Kingdom

Nice flying, but makes me think you really need a zoom lens or get in real close, little people in a big lake
2017-4-3
Use props
Mr Smith
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Matt-and-Riley Posted at 2017-4-3 12:03
Nice flying, but makes me think you really need a zoom lens or get in real close, little people in a big lake

Thanks! Yeah, I am usually much closer, but this was actually one my 1st times really shooting boat instead of cable. Looking to change that as we start getting more and more into the contest season with summer approaching.
2017-4-3
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Nice job tracking the competitors! Did you edit the footage yourself as well?
2017-4-3
Use props
Mr Smith
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-3 13:48
Nice job tracking the competitors! Did you edit the footage yourself as well?

Thanks! Yup, all done by me.
2017-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules